practice is the key to success
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2161 Collapse

"

I think you do not have to set stop loss, but this way you have to sit next to your computer and see the graph, but if you set it you don't have to be on guard. All in all if you have a lot of time you do not have to set stop loss, but otherwise you should.

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2162 Collapse

"

I think that a trader should have the knowledge of a stop loss. Business With a stop loss is better than the business without a stop loss i think. so business without a stop loss can being dangerous.

"

• #2163 Collapse

ji haan bilkul ap ny theek kaha ha jb tk ap ko experince nhe ha aur ap ny traning nhe ki hoi tu ap ko kam ko samjny ko kam krny ma mushkil ho ge yaha tk k ap sy earn krna b mushikl ho ga aur jitna ap is kam k liye demo acount boht perfect ha aur kam az kam ap ko isi acount ma 2 months tk kam krna chayen ha
        • #2164 Collapse

g han app ki bat sahe hai practice is the key of success agr hum forex mai success hona chaty hain to hamay pratice karni chaheyah.

• #2165 Collapse

"

It's actually not crazy to trade without stop loss. Swing traders who use very small parties to large capital can trade without a stop loss.Trading without stop-loss is most dangerous when you are trading with large lots on small capital.....

"

• #2166 Collapse

"

I think you do not have to set stop loss, but this way you have to sit next to your computer and see the graph, but if you set it you don't have to be on guard. All in all if you have a lot of time you do not have to set stop loss, but otherwise you should.

"

• #2167 Collapse

"

It's actually not crazy to trade without stop loss. Swing traders who use very small parties to large capital can trade without a stop loss.Trading without stop-loss is most dangerous when you are trading with large lots on small capital.....

"

• #2168 Collapse

"

"

• #2169 Collapse

"

I think that a trader should have the knowledge of a stop loss. Business With a stop loss is better than the business without a stop loss i think. so business without a stop loss can being dangerous.

"

• #2170 Collapse

g han bilkul practice karny se hi ham real account me kamyab ho sakty hey demo account hi hamara best teacher ho skata hay
                      • #2171 Collapse

"

trade with stop loss is very good and some time is not good because some time market come back in your favour after hiting the stop loss and your trade goes in loss so thats why you need o use short lot size without any stop loss.

"

• #2172 Collapse

"

"

• #2173 Collapse

"

"

• #2174 Collapse

"

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2175 Collapse

"

"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X