practice is the key to success
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2116 Collapse

"

if you want to learn thr skills of the trade then you should try to do it manually but if forex is your part time job and you dont have enough time to keep sitting in front of a pc then you can use stop loss it is a tool that keeps your loss to a cetain limit

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2117 Collapse

"

Some of the traders trade without stop loss but by doing so they increase their risk level, I personally use it and i think traders should use this feature specially the new traders who doesn't have large amount of capital in accounts and doesn't have enough experience.

"

• #2118 Collapse

"

if you want to learn thr skills of the trade then you should try to do it manually but if forex is your part time job and you dont have enough time to keep sitting in front of a pc then you can use stop loss it is a tool that keeps your loss to a cetain limit

"

• #2119 Collapse

"

My dear friend It's actually not crazy to trade without stop loss. Swing traders who use very small parties to large capital can trade without a stop loss.Trading without stop-loss is most dangerous when you are trading with large lots on small capital.....

"

• #2120 Collapse

"

"

• #2121 Collapse

"

Trading without stop-loss is most dangerous when you are trading with large lots on small capital...85... but if you tradeing leave it for more than 5 hours better using SL..4..because we dont know the next move of price..3..sometime the government intervent the currency market.,,..and make 100 pips moving..cu..so becarefull...

"

• #2122 Collapse

"

My dear friend It's actually not crazy to trade without stop loss. Swing traders who use very small parties to large capital can trade without a stop loss.Trading without stop-loss is most dangerous when you are trading with large lots on small capital.....

"

• #2123 Collapse

"

"

• #2124 Collapse

"

Some of the traders trade without stop loss but by doing so they increase their risk level, I personally use it and i think traders should use this feature specially the new traders who doesn't have large amount of capital in accounts and doesn't have enough experience.

"

• #2125 Collapse

"

"

• #2126 Collapse

In forex every trader always think forex is a money making machine where every moment everyone can make lots of money. But if they analysis maximum trader past history then they realize how much dark they hold on their mind.
                        • #2127 Collapse

Brother forex trading m learning k lia partices bhot lazmi ha hum kbi b without partices k learning nahe kar sktay hn phlay trading ko learning kro phr earning krog
                          • #2128 Collapse

"

Dear, In forex trading stop loss is very necessary because untill you control your loss you can not make seccessful trader so keep using stop loss which is very useful tool in forex.

"

• #2129 Collapse

"

Dear, In forex trading stop loss is very necessary because untill you control your loss you can not make seccessful trader so keep using stop loss which is very useful tool in forex.

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2130 Collapse

Ggggg jjjnaabbb pprraccttiic bohat zzrroorrii hhaaiii jjjnaabbb ggg iske bgaaiirr ffooreexx me boohat los hogaaa jjjnaabbbb gg

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X