Liquidity Concepts in Forex Trading Liquidity is one of the core concepts behind price movement in the Forex market. In simple terms, liquidity refers to the availability of buying and selling interest that allows transactions to take place...
The Beginner’s Journey: A Visual Roadmap Starting Point – Understanding the Basics: Every successful trader begins with a simple first step: learning the fundamentals. Before placing real trades, a beginner should understand what the financial...
Gold Market Analysis: Current Trends and Key Levels (October 04, 2026) Economic Macroeconomic Outlook Influencing Factors Gold starts the new week under pressure after failing repeatedly to establish a foothold above $4,200. XAU/USD finished...
EURUSD Price Action: In this article, I will look at the current price - action in the EUR/USD currency market. You will have to wait for proof that this is not the case before purchasing the top update. We will then go to 1.12540. If the first...
EURUSD H4 Chart Analysis: I'm a bit pleased with EURUSD (that it didn't rise and remained below 1.12540). Hello, Igor. Have a good start and profit bag. Yesterday, at the premarket on one of the platforms in the evening, I peeked, and the quotes...