How to Plan a Trade Like a Professional in Forex Trading Professional trading is not simply about finding a currency pair that appears ready to rise or fall. A well-planned trade begins with understanding the market environment, identifying the...
Strategy Overview: Trend Reversal and Momentum Trading in Forex Trading Trend reversal and momentum trading are two important approaches used by Forex traders to understand changing market conditions and identify potential trading opportunities....
According to data released by the US Bureau of Labour Statistics (BLS) on Friday, Nonfarm Payrolls (NFP) grew by 29K in September, below expectations of 90K. However, it is not just the number that is worrying. Revisions to previously released...
USD/CHF DAILY TIMEFRAME TECHNICAL ANALYSIS Trend and Price Action The USDCHF pair is currently exhibiting a strong, sustained bullish trend on the daily timeframe. Since bottoming out in late April 2026 around the 0.7725 level, the price has...
EURUSD Price Movement Analysis: I hope everything is good with you. I'll begin by wishing you everyone a happy day. I'll provide a technical analysis on the EUR/USD pair. Throughout this article, I'll go into great depth on the EUR/USD price trend....