forex me loss hone ki waja?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #916 Collapse

otherwise i dont think that the forex market itself provide us profit and profit at a very big margin. i think that when someone facing loss his money will became the reason for the profit of others

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #917 Collapse

so i think there is a mixed system on forex trading because there are million and billion of traders who are trading all over the world so basically loss sustained from those who are new to the market

• #918 Collapse

the new trrader face the big loss at initial stages because before he will go to the real trading for real trading he has not gone to the demo account to learn something special which can avoid loss

• #919 Collapse

there are many reasons for the loss over the forex trading when some one has not known about the market market stretegies and other dominant factor for trading can be able to determine the volume of loss

• #920 Collapse

even the experiences trader faced the loss sustained situation because at a times they feel that they are the seniors and have all that knowledge which is necessary for the trader

• #921 Collapse

the over confidence will leads towards the loss because the trader think that he is wise enough to trade at a very high rate and this will leads him to trade for those which is not able for him

• #922 Collapse

forex main loss hony ki kafi waja hain jin main bin forex ko sekhy aur is ki taleem na hona hona and practice k duran ko proper planing ka na hona lalch main a kr bari trade lgana, stop loss ko ka istamal na krna.
                • #923 Collapse

in the real time trading when some one seeking that he is very good trader in case of greedy nature he lost all the amount to get more and more profit from the real time trading

• #924 Collapse

According to me the main reason of loss in forex trading is the fear and greed , emotions are the biggest enemies of traders account balance and it can blown up the whole account.

• #925 Collapse

don't know well about trading and use demo like trading in real and not know about trading feacturies so not try him if they give some time to them that is possible that they should stop some loss in forex trading with use of it my friend
                      • #926 Collapse

loss hona ki bohat c reasons ho sakti ha but main reason jo ha vo ha k apka experience na hona ya phr apko achi guide line na mila. normay loss ki ak reason greed b ho sakti ha ab ya ap pa depend karta ha k ap apna app ko kis trhan analys karta ho
                        • #927 Collapse

forex mai loss honay ki bohat sari wajah ho sakti hai un mai sy aik tou factor hy app ki luck ka aur dosra yeh hy k app ki strategy kia hy .. aur tesra yeh hy k app kitny experience hy ....
                          • #928 Collapse

well the main reason of getting loss in forex is the greed and fear because they make you impatient to cut your losses in hurry and this is the main reason lots of traders are always fail in trading so I advise you to be patient

• #929 Collapse

dear apko chahye k khuli ankhon say trade kerain ab apky sath jo bhe condition a rahi hai ap khud usko focus kerain k ap forex mein profit kyun earn nhi ker pa rahy or jab apko wajha pta chal jaye to phr us mistake ko avoid kerny ki koshish kerain tabhe ap profit earn ker skain gay
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #930 Collapse

Forex ma loss hona ki bhot se weja ha like ap forex ko complete learn kiya bagar ais ma work start kar data ha, Or without planing trades open kar data ha jiss sa loss hota ha

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X