Apna target muqarrar kary
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1486 Collapse

"

there are many who set the target and then trade it is the right but it is also the right it is good but we should set the target with the knowledge or accordingly to the knowledge it is the most important otherwise we can los the money

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1487 Collapse

"

I agree with you, it is best that every one who work in this forum should set a target for their daily post and follow it religiously so that posting become very easy. i believe that with setting target for your posting everyday become easy to do and very comfortable

"

• #1488 Collapse

"

there are many who set the target and then trade it is the right but it is also the right it is good but we should set the target with the knowledge or accordingly to the knowledge it is the most important otherwise we can los the money

"

• #1489 Collapse

"

there are few who set the target and there are large who do not set the target i think it is not the way ,if we will set the target big then we will try to fulfill the target and in the result we will face the loss

"

• #1490 Collapse

"

I agree with you, it is best that every one who work in this forum should set a target for their daily post and follow it religiously so that posting become very easy. i believe that with setting target for your posting everyday become easy to do and very comfortable

"

• #1491 Collapse

g han brother thek kaha ha ap ne hamain apny targets ko achieve karny k lie practice karni chahye r practice karny k lie ye platform behtreen zariya ha

• #1492 Collapse

"

there are few who set the target and there are large who do not set the target i think it is not the way ,if we will set the target big then we will try to fulfill the target and in the result we will face the loss

"

• #1493 Collapse

"

"

• #1494 Collapse

"

target in forum posting and in forex earning is very helpful.It makes to help you in time management in your other task as well and keeps your day smooth.

"

• #1495 Collapse

"

"

• #1496 Collapse

"

target in forum posting and in forex earning is very helpful.It makes to help you in time management in your other task as well and keeps your day smooth.

"

• #1497 Collapse

I thought don't do trading with targets and it will be very nice and all need the process and all will be nice and hard work we will be very good and all need the process and it would be very nice and all it took was patient and process will be very good indeed.

• #1498 Collapse

jab tak aik trader apnain mind main target set nahain keray ga us ko us waqt tak kamyabi nahain mil sakay gi ager wo target ko muday nazar rukh ker trade lgaty hain to to wo us k liyeh behtar rahay ga.
                            • #1499 Collapse

"

i think that is the right but if we will not set the target then it is not also the wrong we should not i think set the target we should trade accrording to the rules and then we should trade it is the only way

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1500 Collapse

I thought don't do trading with targets and it will be very nice and all need the process and all will be nice and hard work we will be very good and all need the process and it would be very nice and all it took was patient and process will be very good indeed.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X