Apna target muqarrar kary
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1441 Collapse

"

Yes, I would like to say that Forex forum is the the most profitable online business which required good experience and learning. After learning Forex trading every person set his target minimum 200 posting than he can make good income every month and make our life easy and beautiful.

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1442 Collapse

is main tp hota is se aap apna tarkget select kar sakte hain agar market proft main jaye gi to aap apna is main tp laga sakte hain or us profit tak laga hua target utna hi profit par apna kam rook dega

• #1443 Collapse

"

there are few who set the target and there are large who do not set the target i think it is not the way ,if we will set the target big then we will try to fulfill the target and in the result we will face the loss

"

• #1444 Collapse

"

Yes, I would like to say that Forex forum is the the most profitable online business which required good experience and learning. After learning Forex trading every person set his target minimum 200 posting than he can make good income every month and make our life easy and beautiful.

"

• #1445 Collapse

"

there are few who set the target and there are large who do not set the target i think it is not the way ,if we will set the target big then we will try to fulfill the target and in the result we will face the loss

"

• #1446 Collapse

"

there are many who set the target and then trade it is the right but it is also the right it is good but we should set the target with the knowledge or accordingly to the knowledge it is the most important otherwise we can los the money

"

• #1447 Collapse

"

"

• #1448 Collapse

"

target in forum posting and in forex earning is very helpful.It makes to help you in time management in your other task as well and keeps your day smooth.

"

• #1449 Collapse

"

I agree with you, it is best that every one who work in this forum should set a target for their daily post and follow it religiously so that posting become very easy. i believe that with setting target for your posting everyday become easy to do and very comfortable

"

• #1450 Collapse

"

there are many who set the target and then trade it is the right but it is also the right it is good but we should set the target with the knowledge or accordingly to the knowledge it is the most important otherwise we can los the money

"

• #1451 Collapse

"

"

• #1452 Collapse

"

target in forum posting and in forex earning is very helpful.It makes to help you in time management in your other task as well and keeps your day smooth.

"

• #1453 Collapse

"

I agree with you, it is best that every one who work in this forum should set a target for their daily post and follow it religiously so that posting become very easy. i believe that with setting target for your posting everyday become easy to do and very comfortable

"

• #1454 Collapse

"

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1455 Collapse

"

"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X