Apna target muqarrar kary
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1336 Collapse

"

always set your monthly targets for achieving the handsome amount of profit because you can't set daily profit limits because market is not suitable all time always do the trading as per achieving the goal of monthly target.

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1337 Collapse

bilkul thik bat hai aap ki hum daily ka target set kiye bina kaam nahi kar saktay hamen sub say pehle yeh sochna hota hai kitni posting karni hai kitna time daina hai es kaam ko etc so without sat target hamara yeh kaam karna mushkil hai
      • #1338 Collapse

assalm o alaikum meri nazar main jo insan aek tarteeb key sath chalta hai wo buhat kam zandagi main nuksan uotha hai is terha sey pak from main posting agar hum aek plan key sath karein gey to us ka ap ko hi faida ho ga our forex main trading kerna b kuch asea hi hai us mian to hamein buhat soch samj ker trading kerni hoti hai ku agar us main thori c b galti ho jaeiy to pher buhat hi nuksan hota hai

• #1339 Collapse

yes, we should make proper descipline for post in forex, and also have some limit of posts, when we start posting then we should properly and contineousely posts every day, no like that one day we make alot of posts and next day nothing, this is not fair, work little but contineously
          • #1340 Collapse

need a process that is time consuming for us to accumulate capital fatten profit little by little, but this method is very effective and able to educate a trader for success

• #1341 Collapse

"

always set your monthly targets for achieving the handsome amount of profit because you can't set daily profit limits because market is not suitable all time always do the trading as per achieving the goal of monthly target.

"

• #1342 Collapse

"

i think that is the right but if we will not set the target then it is not also the wrong we should not i think set the target we should trade accrording to the rules and then we should trade it is the only way

"

• #1343 Collapse

"

I thing Forex is a terget job and earning system in the world.I just want to say some people is thing Forex is a losing job but that is not true.Forex is so good job in the world.Forex trading is world wide business.many people is happy to working in Forex trading.yes forex main success.

"

• #1344 Collapse

Set your target agar ap pakistan forex forum trading par work kar ty ho to ap is my bhot achy sy trading
                    • #1345 Collapse

"

"

• #1346 Collapse

"

i think that is the right but if we will not set the target then it is not also the wrong we should not i think set the target we should trade accrording to the rules and then we should trade it is the only way

"

• #1347 Collapse

"

I thing Forex is a terget job and earning system in the world.I just want to say some people is thing Forex is a losing job but that is not true.Forex is so good job in the world.Forex trading is world wide business.many people is happy to working in Forex trading.yes forex main success.

"

• #1348 Collapse

Humain daily trading karna chahayie but daily ka target kay mutabiq karni chahayie target say zaida ki laluch nahi karna chhayie , and target apnay capital kay hasab say set karna chahyie.
                            • #1349 Collapse

One of many goals which health systems get searched for to obtain will be economic stability, for example decreasing redundancy, management inflation along with sense of balance this expenses. Authorities along with do so through the tricks with the fiscal along with fiscal insurance policies. In connection with fiscal plan along with place a burden on expenses, as you move the fiscal plan linked to fiscal promotes plus the supply connected with credit ratings, cash along with securities some other.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1350 Collapse

"

there are many who set the target and then trade it is the right but it is also the right it is good but we should set the target with the knowledge or accordingly to the knowledge it is the most important otherwise we can los the money

"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X