Apna target muqarrar kary
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1321 Collapse

yes ham ko daily ki posting ka target set karna chaye aor apne target ko achieve karne ki poori koshish karna chaye
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1322 Collapse

forex mai trading kerne ke liye app ko targeted kaam kerna hota hai.forex mai trading kerne ke liye app ko koish kerne hote hai ke app jo hai wo hamesha apne capital ko dekhte hoe earning kerahe targeted.
      • #1323 Collapse

"

I thing Forex is a terget job and earning system in the world.I just want to say some people is thing Forex is a losing job but that is not true.Forex is so good job in the world.Forex trading is world wide business.many people is happy to working in Forex trading.yes forex main success.

"

• #1324 Collapse

"

always set your monthly targets for achieving the handsome amount of profit because you can't set daily profit limits because market is not suitable all time always do the trading as per achieving the goal of monthly target.

"

• #1325 Collapse

"

i think that is the right but if we will not set the target then it is not also the wrong we should not i think set the target we should trade accrording to the rules and then we should trade it is the only way

"

• #1326 Collapse

"

I thing Forex is a terget job and earning system in the world.I just want to say some people is thing Forex is a losing job but that is not true.Forex is so good job in the world.Forex trading is world wide business.many people is happy to working in Forex trading.yes forex main success.

"

• #1327 Collapse

I thought don't do trading with targets and it will be very nice and all need the process and all will be nice and hard work we will be very good and all need the process and it would be very nice and all it took was patient and process will be very good indeed.

• #1328 Collapse

yes dear you say right k hame apne leyia target set kerna chayia dear hame trad kerne se pahly target set kerna chayia yani hame daily kertna earn kerna hy wese dear koi b kam target k bagher acha nahi lagta hy leken dear jab hamera target pora ho jayia to hame mazeed trad nahi kerna chayia dear hame rat o rat amer hone ki koshesh nahi kerne chayia bal k hame dermayana target rakna chayia
                  • #1329 Collapse

"

always set your monthly targets for achieving the handsome amount of profit because you can't set daily profit limits because market is not suitable all time always do the trading as per achieving the goal of monthly target.

"

• #1330 Collapse

"

i think that is the right but if we will not set the target then it is not also the wrong we should not i think set the target we should trade accrording to the rules and then we should trade it is the only way

"

• #1331 Collapse

"

"

• #1332 Collapse

g bilkulk g main ap ki bat sy agree karta hun r main smjta hun ky hm ko is kam ky ia mhnt ki zarurat hai is liua hm ko sirf aur sirf hm ko mhnt kar i chgayia jo ky hmari lia ahm haiu
                          • #1333 Collapse

yes hme ap na target pahla sa set kar lana chahea phr hm apna kam thek tarqa sa kar saka ga agr hm trading k lahza sa dakhe tu hme apna target montly bana chahea q k ya zrori ni k market roz hmra lea suitable ho
                            • #1334 Collapse

"

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1335 Collapse

"

"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X