Kia aik se ziada Pairs pe trading karni chahiay?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #241 Collapse

Originally written in May 2007 I’m looking for a pen name. Actually, Mark Twain is my favorite All-American author. He’s dead. Does that put the name into the public domain and make it available? I donno. What about another famous legend: Paul? No, most of those aren’t saints as the .
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #242 Collapse

What Is The Best Stock Trading Software: You must always remember that trading Forex needs a lot of foresightedness and positive attitude. This means you should choose the pair GBP/USD, and get more info about What Is The Best Stock Trading Software below. Speculators and central bankers: there are many ..

• #243 Collapse

ager achhi investment he to aap ko multiple chooses honi chahye, market up down hoti rehti he ager ek jaga se loss mille to 2nd side se aap ko wo loss cover hojae
        • #244 Collapse

forex start krne c phly sochne ki nh practice or learning ki zrort h jb tk learning nh ae ge tb tk ap kush nh kr skte . is liye phly learning honi chye.r phr working start krni chye.

• #245 Collapse

forex start krne c phly sochne ki nh practice or learning ki zrort h jb tk learning nh ae ge tb tk ap kush nh kr skte . is liye phly learning honi chye.r phr working start krni chye.

• #246 Collapse

ji han ap ek se ziyada pairs main bhi trading kar sakty hain aor profit earn kar sakty hain per mere zati khiyal main agar app ek pair per apni sari twajo markooz rakhen gay to ap us ko achi trah se samaj kar pesa kama saken gay

• #247 Collapse

dear i do not thinks o ti think that if you are a neew trader you should not trade in more and more currrency pairs i think that you should try to be a expert only in one currency pair and i think that you will surely earn morny
                • #248 Collapse

bhai ap jitne pair per at a time trading krna chahte hai ap kr sakte hai, ye ap per hai or ap k trading account per hai k wo kitna margin bear kr sakta hai or us ki capacity or leverage ap ne kya set kiea hua hai.
                  • #249 Collapse

mare app se ya sawal hia ke insta forex ma first level ke baad kia hum withdrew kar sakte hia ya hum ko scend level bi clear karna parta hia.agr scend level clear karn hota hia to os ke lya kia ruquments hoti hia.plz log kuc batye is bare
                    • #250 Collapse

For base income source we require certain earning. I cannot agree that income we get from forex is certain or riskless. It is good as per my view that we make forex trading as side income until we earn confidence and expertise in this job. Yes we need a good learning source to receive knowledge prior to thinking of earning base income in here.
                      • #251 Collapse

There is indication for everything and that also applies to the forex market as fine. Only a predestination age range can do the forex safely. If an old someone is doing the forex he may get spent and rest off. It is hence wise that the grouping that old furnish up the forex and vest with junior traders.
                        • #252 Collapse

we have to trade on 3 or 4 pairs, it doesn't mean that you should trade at a time and open 4 trades.
                          The point of interest is that when there is no trend In pair like EUR USD then we should go to USD JPY etc.
                          The best pairs in currency trading are EUR USD, USD JPY, GBP USD, CAD USD .
                          • #253 Collapse

we have to trade on 3 or 4 pairs, it doesn't mean that you should trade at a time and open 4 trades.
                            The point of interest is that when there is no trend In pair like EUR USD then we should go to USD JPY etc.
                            The best pairs in currency trading are EUR USD, USD JPY, GBP USD, CAD USD .
                            • #254 Collapse

bhi ap ne bhot acha sawaal ki he lekin me is me fourm me new ho or mera yee kehna manasab ho ga k ap ek se zada piars per trading nhi ker sakte or ap ko ek hi piar per trading per hi tradeing kere apk liye ye hi behter he or ap ka tajerba bhi zada hoo gaa.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #255 Collapse

yes dear mere khiyal saay ham aik time maay aik say ziyada pair pe trading kar sakty hain lakin is kay liye hamary pass acha knowledge and experience hona chahiye and patience bi hona chahiye kiyu kay agar hamy loss hoo jae to ham may confidence hona chahiye.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X