Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

ABW720's- Trading Journal
    My name is Abdul Wahid. I am the part of this forum since 2013. I am here to share my daily activities relating to forex in this thread. In journal section there are many good trader. I am not a pro trader but struggling to become successful trader. I can learn from your experience and information. For this reason, I am the part of journal section.

I hope that trading journal help me to polish my trading abilities!
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Floating Positions 31-3-2019

Currently I am trading at two trading account, one is real and second is bonus account. Now a days, I got success to get profit from the market. I share my analysis in live trading discussion, you can read my analysis by clicking the link below
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...-Wahid-s/page8

Floating Position of Real Account
    Click image for larger version

Name:	scsh 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	17146264
    Floating Position of Posting Bonus Account

Name:	scsh2.png
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	17146266

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

EURAUD Setup

Hello Everyone,
      I have open a buy position on EURAUD, I shared the analysis about this pair on 27-3-2019. Finally I have got the setup to enter a bull trade, first of all you read my technical analysis by clinking on the following link
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13082387

FX:EURAUD
      Trade Management
      Entered @ 1.5782
      Stop Loss @ 1.5732
      Target 1 @ 1.5932
      Target 2 @ 1.6032
      Currently Outlook of the pair:

Name:	EURAUDH4.png
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	17146315

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

End of the Day Updates of my trades

Hello forum members,
        I have a floating profit of 64$ on my real account and 10$ of my posting bonus account. I shared you the screen shot tomorrow morning. I share my point of view about the running trades.
        1-USDCAD
        USDCAD facing a strong support. But I also breakout a support which become a resistance for bull. If price remain below the level of 1.3376. I hold the position for more profit until my take profit target hits.

Name:	USDCADH4.png
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	17146417

2-EURCHF
        Bullish movement following a hummer daily candlestick pattern gives us confirmation that bull continue its bullish movement.

Name:	EURCHFDaily.png
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	17146418

3-EURAUD
        I observed bullish rejection activity on this pair. But till now it does not breakout any significant level to the upside. I have a little bit negative floating profit on it. I hope tomorrow, price breakout significant level.

Name:	EURAUDH4.png
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	17146419

This is my last post. I want to take rest so we catch the market tomorrow.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

You are most welcome in trading journal and we hope we will also get some new information and knowledge of forex by your experience because i think you have a good trading style and strategy and you can be a successful trader very soon if you trade like this you described so plz share your more knowledge and information for all of us

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

100$ Withdrawal

Good morning to all forex traders out there!
            I request 100$ withdrawal amount by local transfer option. Finally it is processed. Today I collect it from my bank.

Name:	withdrawal.png
Size:	4.5 KB
ID:	17146482

Floating Positions:

Name:	floating trades.png
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	17146483

Thanks for your support and trade with care!

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by Abdul Wahid View Post
              Good morning to all forex traders out there!
              I request 100$ withdrawal amount by local transfer option. Finally it is processed. Today I collect it from my bank.
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]108306[/ATTACH]

Floating Positions:
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]108307[/ATTACH]

Thanks for your support and trade with care!
              a really good way of trade my friend i see from the use of the lot i think you have a good amount of capital in your account, so i believe that having the descend amount of capital in your account will become really helpful in managing your lot size usage and also you still be able to earn a good amount of profits from your trade.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

EURCAD Buy Setup

Hey Buddy,
                I shared my technical view point about EURCAD today morning. You can read it by clicking the following link.
                https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13092761

According to my analysis, I set pending buy order with following details
                Trade Management:
                Entered @ 1.4900
                Stop Loss @ 1.4850
                Target 1 @ 1.505
                Target 2 @ 1.5150

Let's see where this goes!
                To protect capital and manage your deals and trading successfully
                the maximum loss in each transaction for the same currency or
                commodity in the same direction should not exceed ( 2% ) of the capital .

Name:	EURCADDaily.png
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	17146536

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Hey Buddy,
                  I shared my technical view point about EURCAD today morning. You can read it by clicking the following link.

Trade Management:
                  Entered @ 1.4900
                  Stop Loss @ 1.4850
                  Target 1 @ 1.505
                  Target 2 @ 1.5150

[ATTACH=CONFIG]108372[/ATTACH]

hello brother i am agree with your analysis now this pair will be up according to classical chart pattern now head and shoulder just completed and i hope it will be move up so you can take a buy trade right now this is the best time for buy trade so my best wishes for you and thanks for sharing it with us keep it up and have a great day dear

Black Dollar Trading Journal
                  https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Currently I am trading at two trading account, one is real and second is bonus account. Now a days, I got success to get profit from the market. I share my analysis in live trading discussion, you can read my analysis by clicking the link below
                    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...-Wahid-s/page8

Floating Position of Real Account
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]108061[/ATTACH]
                    Floating Position of Posting Bonus Account
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]108063[/ATTACH]
                    Dear that is the good choice. If learn trading well we must start trading on real account and also we should invest money for trading so we can get profit. Insta provide us trading opportunity for learning and some people only dependant on this, they are not invest money. If get a well experience we should must try to invest money so we get succeed.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Hey Buddy,

Trade Management:
                    Entered @ 1.4900
                    Stop Loss @ 1.4850
                    Target 1 @ 1.505
                    Target 2 @ 1.5150

[ATTACH=CONFIG]108372[/ATTACH]
                    I appreciatted with your analysis. You share good analysis according to my analysis, if any want to trade to this pair, they can take a sell entry in next week because i think USD going down next week and EUR will be strong. If you see in H4 time it will clearly show bulish trend. I wish a best profit with buy entry.
                    King51 trading journal
                    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

2 April, Closing updates

Hello traders,
                      It is time to sleep. But I want to share with you the latest happening in my trading. Today, morning I have three opened trade. Unfortunately, EURAUD trade hit the stop loss. Only few pips hit. It is now going upward. As a said in my technical analysis. Other two trades, EURCHF and USDCAD have a floating profit of 61$.

Wishing for your better future!

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Good morning to all my friends,
                        I have four floating position of two instruments with 105$ floating profit. I hold these position for more profit. Let's see what happening to these position. I tried to open one more position today. I will share all of it detail in the trading journal. So wait for a good setup to enter.
                        Floating Position

Name:	statement.png
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	17146612

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Good morning to all my friends,
                          I have four floating position of two instruments with 105$ floating profit. I hold these position for more profit. Let's see what happening to these position. I tried to open one more position today. I will share all of it detail in the trading journal. So wait for a good setup to enter.
                          Floating Position
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]108461[/ATTACH]
                          Congratulation for your good profit. i show you makes good amount from to 4 entry it's really good for you. hope it's will be continue and you will be share your trading strategy and your trading analysis which can help us to makes profitable trade and know the good trading strategy which will be good for find good trading point. I will wait for your next update hope it's will be very soon. Hope continue with good profit. best of good trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

AUDJPY-Drop Ahead

How are you guys doing and hope everyone is doing great!
                            I shared my technical view about AUDJPY on first April in my live trading discussion thread. You can read this analysis by clicking on the following link
                            https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13091455
                            Look at my live trading position right now.

Name:	result.png
Size:	8.5 KB
ID:	17146676
                            Investment Amount=500$
                            Let,s see where this goes!

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Closing Update 3 April 2019

Dear Friends,
                              I hope you are enjoying your trading. First of all,I want to share my floating position. I have some terminal longing problem. Next week I will set the problem. For I am showing the cabinet running position screen shot.
                              88$ Floating Position:

Name:	floating position.png
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	17146743
                              1-AUDJPY
                              I opened the sell trade today. It is still in negative. But I am sure that soon some green pips appeared on this trade.

Name:	AUDJPYDaily.png
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	17146744
                              2-EURCHF
                              Trying to close above the weekly pivot level 1.1196. That is good for trailing.

Name:	EURCHFDaily.png
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	17146745
                              3-USDCAD
                              It is continue it downward movement because it is below it's weekly pivot level(1.3378).

Name:	USDCADDaily.png
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	17146746

Comment

Advanced mode

X