Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

ABW720's Free Trading Signals
    I start to learn trading in 2013. I do a lot of hard work in the past seven years. My hard work makes me a price action trader. I am the part of this forum since 2013. I think that sharing my trading details in the form of signal will help a lot of traders. I hope that my effort help you a lot. My risk reward ratio is 1:5. I publish the signals mostly from 8 to 13 GMT according to instaforex terminal time, I start trading at 8 GMT. When I publish the signals, it may possible that some signals already hit the targets due to high volatility. So do not open any position that has more than 10 or more pips difference according to my entry price. Always, give attention to latest price. Use a good money management for consistent profits. Let,s make profit together.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Signal No.1

Click image for larger version

Name:	Signal.png
Views:	1
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	17400824

Instructions: I publish the signals mostly from 8 to 13 GMT according to instaforex terminal time, I start trading at 8 GMT. When I publish the signals, it may possible that some signals already hit the targets due to high volatility. So do not open any position that has more than 10 or more pips difference according to my entry price. Always, give attention to latest price.Use a good money management for consistent profits. Let,s make profit together.

-“Confidence is not "I will profit on this trade." Confidence is "I will be fine if I don't profit from this trade.”

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Signal 2

GBPUSD Buy, for detail click on the pic below.

Name:	Signal 2.png
Size:	12.0 KB
ID:	17401716
      Instructions: I publish the signals mostly from 8 to 13 GMT according to instaforex terminal time, I start trading at 8 GMT. When I publish the signals, it may possible that some signals already hit the targets due to high volatility. So do not open any position that has more than 10 or more pips difference according to my entry price. Always, give attention to latest price.Use a good money management for consistent profits. Let,s make profit together.

-“In order to succeed, you first have to be willing to experience failure.”

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Signal 3:

Sell the GBPUSD, click on pic below for details,

Name:	Signal 3.png
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	17401915

“Behind every successful trader there is a lot of unsuccessful years”

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Can you share your myfxbook link?

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Signal 4
            Buy the GBPUSD, click on pic below for details,

Name:	Signal 4.png
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	17406475
            Instructions: I publish the signals mostly from 13 to 15 GMT according to instaforex terminal time, I start trading at 13 GMT. When I publish the signals, it may possible that some signals already hit the targets due to high volatility. So do not open any position that has more than 10 or more pips difference according to my entry price. Always, give attention to latest price.Use a good money management for consistent profits. Let,s make profit together.

“In Forex, success comes overnight, but after several years of hard work.”

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Signal 5
              Buy the GBPUSD, click on pic below for details,

Name:	Signal 5.png
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	17406813
              Trade Chart:

Name:	chart signal 5.png
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	17406814

Latest Closed Trades:

Name:	signal report.png
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	17406815
              Instructions: I publish the signals mostly from 13 to 15 GMT according to instaforex terminal time, I start trading at 13 GMT. When I publish the signals, it may possible that some signals already hit the targets due to high volatility. So do not open any position that has more than 10 or more pips difference according to my entry price. Always, give attention to latest price.Use a good money management for consistent profits. Let,s make profit together.

To succeed as a forex trader, you have to believe in yourself, because you will be surrounded by people who do not believe that success is possible there.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Signal 6:
                Buy the EurUsd, click on pics below for trade details,

Name:	Signal 6.png
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	17442974

Trade Chart Picture:

Name:	EURUSDM30.png
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	17442976

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Signal 7:
                  Buy the EurUsd with following credentials,

Buy at the price 1.2229 SL 1.280 TP 1.2240

Trade Chart:

Name:	EURUSDM30.png
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	17446795
                  Latest Closed Trades:

Name:	Recent Closed Trades.png
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	17446796

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Signal 8:
                    EurUsd | Sell | Enter @ 1.2121 | SL 1.2151 | TP 1.2014

Trade Chart:

Name:	EURUSDH4.png
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	17447452

Instructions: When I publish the signals, it may possible that some signals already hit the targets due to high volatility. So do not open any position that has more than 10 pips difference according to my entry price. Always, give attention to latest price .Let’s make profit together.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Signal 8:
                      EurUsd | Buy | Enter @ 1.2181 | SL @ 1.2151 | TP @ 1.2231

Instructions: When I publish the signals, it may possible that some signals already hit the targets due to high volatility. So do not open any position that has more than 10 pips difference according to my entry price. Always, give attention to latest price .Let’s make profit together.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

Signal 9:
                      EurUsd | Sell | Enter @ 1.2169 | SL @ 1.2198 | TP @ 1.2119

Previous Trade Updates:

Signal 8:hold the buying position.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Signal 11:
                        EurUsd | Buy | Enter @ 1.2191 | SL @ 1.2161 | TP @ 1.2241

Previous Trade Updates:

Signal10:>>>closed at 1.2177 and got +8 pips

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Signal 12:

EurJpy | Sell | Enter @ 131.80 | SL @ 133.80 | TP @ 131.48

Instructions: When you read the signals, it may possible that some signals already hit the targets due to high volatility. So do not open any position that has more than 10 pips difference according to my entry price. Always, give attention to the latest price. Let’s make profit together.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Signal 13:

NzdUsd | Sell | Enter @ 0.7134 | SL @ 0.7167 | TP @ 0.7068

Instructions: When you read the signals, it may possible that some signals already hit the targets due to high volatility. So do not open any position that has more than 10 pips difference according to my entry price. Always, give attention to the latest price. Let’s make profit together.

Latest Signals Results:
                            Signal 12(3-11-2021): EurJpy | Sell | Enter @ 131.80 | SL @ 133.80 | TP @ 131.48 Hit the target +32pips

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Signal 14:

UsdJpy | Sell | Enter @ 113.88 | SL @ 114.21 | TP @ 113.22

Latest Signals Results:
                              Signal 12(3-11-2021): EurJpy | Sell | Enter @ 131.80 | SL @ 133.80 | TP @ 131.48 Hit the target +32pips
                              Signal 13(8-11-2021): NzdUsd | Sell | Enter @ 0.7134 | SL @ 0.7167 | TP @ 0.7068 Hit the target +66pips

“Confidence is not "I will profit on this trade." Confidence is "I will be fine if I don't profit from this trade.”

Comment

Advanced mode

X