Who do you think will survived for a long time in Forex market? (2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Who do you think will survived for a long time in Forex market? (2)
    There is no alternative to knowledge and knowledge plus luck can made the scenario very different.
    so i am in the view the person with higher knowledge will survive in this market for longer period of time.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Merchant with a small capital of $ 100 or less is survived Forex eat before the great and little known to this world and also with little knowledge of the market and analysis

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

i think is the trader with large capital but trade with small lot. because if he do like this may be he will not set stop loss. then he may put his account there for a long period of time. since he has large capital then it can not hit margin call and for sure the currency will go back to his point.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by sabbir
        deally the investor with excellent understanding will go more time than the investor with no understanding, but everything not always have to be like on paper. I think what will create the diiference is how the investors will increase their abilities, will they understand their faults and understand to increase it?
        You are right we can't really judge a loser that he is one just because he lose his accounts and always end in loses because time changes and maybe one day he will be able to finally conquer his weakness and become a better trader than anybody else.

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

well i think the one who trade with money management rules will be more successful than the other one because he will not lose so easily.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

It is sure that the forex requires a large amount of equity to take advantage of fluctuations in exchange rates without getting the margin call. But knowledge of forex is essential for survival. So,I prefer to know forex than have a large capital .

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

forex is high risky business, I guess only person with
              good knowlege and had enough experience will survive
              longer

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

At first I will say only patents trader who are working in here for the long time for money and this is the only easy eay to earn money from forex forum.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by azmassi View Post
                  It is sure that the forex requires a large amount of equity to take advantage of fluctuations in exchange rates without getting the margin call. But knowledge of forex is essential for survival. So,I prefer to know forex than have a large capital .
                  yes for even in battle it does not matter how many solders you have for battle but the strategy you use will determine your win or loss in the war
                  welcome to my trading journal https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...0#post12619900
                  this is how i analyze the https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post12632742

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by mosghaly2000 View Post
                    Capital-intensive, does not mean much to make a profit
                    Knowledge has to be good for up to $ 10,000 profit of $ 10 only
                    We need knowledge about forex trading in order to get to the top in this business. We can survive by having a high account balance in forex in order to make more profits.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

The one that know when to enter market when to exit market and when to open trade and when to not.
                      someone that can control their emotion and have knowledge in forex market

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Many expert trader thinks that forex is the trade where we are not to enjoy, they say that we are here to make huge and huge money and after earning huge money they can enjoy their life with that. Forex is the business where we can trade it from our home or any where and that is very good advantage and that is why i enjoy forex.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by revofx View Post
                          Many expert trader thinks that forex is the trade where we are not to enjoy, they say that we are here to make huge and huge money and after earning huge money they can enjoy their life with that. Forex is the business where we can trade it from our home or any where and that is very good advantage and that is why i enjoy forex.
                          this is what I want in this business even though I may now have to suffer the loss in my trade, but every time I feel how I do this trade well and I will continue to strive for success

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

I think regardless of the capital ,a trader with good money management and discipline will able to survive in the market for a long time.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

I have read once about the turtle style of trading. It means trade in a slow but sure way. Traders who has this kind of trading attitude will survive the most than those aggressive traders out there. But if an aggressive trader is smart and wise he can still survive...

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode

X