X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Forex now vs forex in the past (2)
    Originally posted by beken View Post
    conditions in the forex market is always changing,but one day the history of trends in the forex market always.This can make our reference when we listen to the past market movements...
    Also the past incidents or economic updates form a part of fundamental analysis and a trader must stay updated with them.Forex is past was more difficult as now we have better tools and trading platform to trade.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by realfun07 View Post
    Also the past incidents or economic updates form a part of fundamental analysis and a trader must stay updated with them.Forex is past was more difficult as now we have better tools and trading platform to trade.
    Yes mate, I am agree with you. Forex trading now help us with many indicator provided and using metatrader on our desktop help us and make us more easy

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

I do not understand you mean exactly that there is a change in the currency market or not, but I want to tell you that the currency market since ancient times, one buys and sells in different currencies to benefit from the change in the price of the currency and that since the currency rates of free and not restricted

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

the forex principles are the same any time , and the technical and foundamental analysis are the same too, but the thing that chage is the volume of the currencies may be and the price areas on the chart and the trend up or down change by time.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

From what i have heard forex in the past was more profitable than now.
          At last A System That Works 85% Of The Time, forex guides

Quitters never WIN; Winners never Quit!!!

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

some different in trading now with trading in the past is in technology, maybe for the past some trader just get trading with manual trading but now we use computer for trading. and that make much newbie trader.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I can tell through my experience that forex in the past was not so much risky because the economies of the world were stable. Now everyday, there is bamkruptcy, major downfall or some terrorism, these things have made forex much risky and volatile.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

I wish I was trader 10 years back and in past situation market was not same as it is now and I think I have missed great time of market but by the time forex has become difficult and by the current experience of mine I think in past forex was very very easy

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

@ freeonline cash....Yes there are some changes that have occurred, with the world economies having gone through some phases like recessions (last time we had such a recession was in the 1920s), the market driving factors have changed, markets have been driven more by fundamental factors than technical factors.
                  :luvmt5:If you can kneel before God then you can stand before any man!

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Yes, there is a big difference between FX and FX in the past in the past, you now have no difficulty in everything from trading a small number of companies and leverage, and also a few bonuses, but now a few companies offer many gifts for traders and a lot of competition between companies to provide better services

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Hello for me, I do not think so, especially if you mean in terms of the market and how to handle this matter and I do not think it changed something, but yes, in terms of development has been a change in the level of development of the basics of trading and the development of strategies

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

changes are there and in future it will change more, change is the rule of life, now the prices fluctuates more quickly because the world is getting very busy and different things happening.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

well of course there is a different between the past and the present in the long chart but i think when you look in the short one i think you can find some similarity and not sure that they move like it but often times they do

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by bestlooser View Post
                            I wish I was trader 10 years back and in past situation market was not same as it is now and I think I have missed great time of market but by the time forex has become difficult and by the current experience of mine I think in past forex was very very easy
                            Really? I do not think so. With the technology and strategy now a days Forex must be better than it's past version. Both technology wise and economic wise also now a days is the boom with my trading knowledge.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

the most un ique thing about the forex trade is the dynamic nature of it. it is vastlyu subject to change those changes are in a speedy form.

Comment

Advanced mode

X