Is there anyone who his work is just trading ** (Part 2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Is there anyone who his work is just trading ** (Part 2)
    Many traders were here really want income. They prefer self-employed than salaried employees. That is why they prefer to self or trade forex.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by standgunz View Post
    Many traders were here really want income. They prefer self-employed than salaried employees. That is why they prefer to self or trade forex.
    i dont understanding friend why "were" because i think it will be were, are , will because i also believe this. anyway i think its really hard to depend only forex without vast knowledge but if it have then it may possible and also possible to earn huge but without vast knowledge its otr possible i think.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Forex trade is full or risks. The more risk a trader takes the more he can win or loose.To avoid risks in the trade of forex one must consider following things.

1 Put a Stop loss to the trade.

2 Study the market carefully and prepare the charts .

3 keep updated with the news and current market trends.

4 Always learn from your previous mistakes and try not to repeat them.

5 Trader should take calculative risks as per the requirements of the trade.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Can I be called a full time trader...hmmmm..I don't know( scratch my head)lol. I don't know if I will continue it or not but its the one I love doing recently...trading in Forex. Only time can tell if I can be a full time Forex trader one day. It depends...on theone...lol

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Not to say that they are out there who do not know anything about forex to get income. because they do not reveal about forex and how to manage it.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

everyone keeps talking about stop loss and the importance of using it but strangely all the full timers i know doesn't really use it. They don't even use TP. All SL or TP are done manually. Very seldom they will use the SL & TP function, only when they're going to be offline for long time.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

for now I just trade Forex
              I am still a student & I trade in my spare time
              looking for earning my pocket money too

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by Chelsea91 View Post
                do not do trading full-time if you are a student because it will interfere with your college

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by Chelsea91 View Post
                  it's great that you are able to do this as a student and you will have a good future to this if you keep on studying on here. I wish i had this 10 years ago when i was a student.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

I personally consider forex only as sort of investement and not as a main source of income. Because it's hard to get a consistent profit from it especially is you don't have a big capital.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

it's my only job cause i'm studying now and can't work in any thing else
                      but in the future it will be my second work

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by trinh316 View Post
                        it's great that you are able to do this as a student and you will have a good future to this if you keep on studying on here. I wish i had this 10 years ago when i was a student.
                        But you still have the best time to learn, don't you? And are you now working only in forex, I mean living from forex? How long do we need at least to be able to live only from forex generally?

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

It's also a real high risk market, so you could go bankrupt if some financial crisis happens again like in 2008.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by powerz View Post
                            I personally consider forex only as sort of investement and not as a main source of income. Because it's hard to get a consistent profit from it especially is you don't have a big capital.
                            Og cource but if you have a big balance you could win every month a income more than you work for three months i think forex is the best thing ever for wining the money easily from work
                            Hala Madrid

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

a lot of people who work only do trade forex, because I am and my friend is a person who work only do trade forex to meet all the needs of my life.

Comment

Advanced mode

X