Share your trading experience, strategies, profit and loses (3)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Share your trading experience, strategies, profit and loses (3)
    i think...the best way is to learn from failures or should i say "failure is a good teacher"...
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Failure is a very cruel teacher i don't want to learn under the class of failure i prefer to learn from failure of other

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by seadoffx View Post
      Lets use our day to day trading experience or our general experience to teach others. For now one thing i can say is don't open a trade only using one time frame its better to use 2 or 3 time frame. You use the bigger time frame to get an overall trend and the smaller time frame to pick entry,this will help filter out spikes.
      You can also share your daily experience here or ask question
      I depend mainly on 1 hour chart , support and resistance levels , but when I have a position opened for more than 1 day , I check 4 hours chart and daily chart

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

I rarely have a position to stay, because I use the SL and TP, so that one, will be executed in a day

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

If I teach, I will emphasize on those who are still raw in the industry about safety every time we install order. Stop loss and profit target is the savior of our accounts.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

I did not understand what is meant exactly I hope more clarification

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I guess what standgunz is trying to say is that we need to make sure we put a stop loss so that our loss can be limited and also take profit so that we may not miss our target when reached

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by fantastic View Post
                I depend mainly on 1 hour chart , support and resistance levels , but when I have a position opened for more than 1 day , I check 4 hours chart and daily chart
                same here, i trade within a day and check at the 1h or 30 m chart to consider my exit rule. I want to be able to reach the target first, but if i see it changing position suddenly i would get out. Most of the time i'm close to my target profit of 30 pips anyways.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

okay from my experience i can tell you that
                  study the news well ,and use money management plan
                  and you will earn in this market

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

I think beginners should always consider the EURUSD and the GBPUSD. Since both currencies EUR and GBP are very highly traded, trends may be easier to identify. Plus there are low spreads.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Yes i agree with you carterk i think its a good idea traders should go for currencies they will easily identify their trend instead of confusing currencies

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Also there is advice everywhere saying that the EURUSD and GBPUSD should be traded by beginners. There is advice on how to analyze the currency pairs.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by Carterk View Post
                          I think beginners should always consider the EURUSD and the GBPUSD. Since both currencies EUR and GBP are very highly traded, trends may be easier to identify. Plus there are low spreads.
                          I agree with you my friend...
                          If I can add more suggestion is that a beginner should trade in higher time frame to avoid getting lots of false signal...
                          And of course to always use proper money management...

sigpic

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

it will learn how to set up the emotion to control your trading here as you can make in better trading option so it can be use controlling for good management

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

never ever give up in forex business. even though we already make thousand dollars losses just keep moving. as long as we know that forex is the place for us to be successful then go for it.

Comment

Advanced mode

X