I hate myself,stupid me,take profit-0! (5)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

I hate myself,stupid me,take profit-0! (5)
    These are silly mistakes which mostly new trader do .. another reason of this mistake is that tradre do not take demo account seriously
    i think trader should have a good knowledge of take profit and stop lsos because this is one of the best thing which will help you in maintaining your equity
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Yes, sometimes you wait, regret. If you don't wait, also regret. Now the best way for me is as long as I earn, don't worry just be happy and contented.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by ephrath06 View Post
      Yes, sometimes you wait, regret. If you don't wait, also regret. Now the best way for me is as long as I earn, don't worry just be happy and contented.
      waiting is a tedious job, but in this business you will benefit in your trading because after all you have to have patience in this business to wait for a good signal in your trading and never in a hurry to enter the market

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by ephrath06 View Post
        Well, I agree with you whatever the case should still be happy, because the loss and profit are the ups and downs in forex so that we can learn a lot of advantages if we want undertakes everything.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

i think that you have to be patient and you must stop trading for a period and after this period you can try trading in a demo account for another period to gain a good experience before you start trading in a real account again .

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Discipline and experience will make you a simple trader. All new trader very complex. They can not manage. For that they can not decide which one is best for them. Day by day they can realize that need make them simple. For see the all movement.
            Don't need to feel you stupid. All trader have a funny past. Where everybody was make some mistake. All trader can not reach on target label. But you have to reach if you want to make money from Forex.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

its okay, the market is occupied by the sell/buy signals around, and I am confident it was a good trial for you to stay away from any future mistakes.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by hira View Post
                its okay, the market is occupied by the sell/buy signals around, and I am confident it was a good trial for you to stay away from any future mistakes.
                error now is how do we then have of commerce that will make us cautious in our future of commerce, so that way we have to do an evaluation of our trade

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Mistake now is how we then have of commerce that will make us careful in our expectations of trade, so that way we have to do an assessment of our trade.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by hira View Post
                    to know that when to buy any currency and when to sell it it`s not easy game because we need to have the huge knowledge about the market from the first and then we can do the work .
                    To gain the confidence very necessary thing is that you should be the profitable trader

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by NikitaBelle View Post
                      Sorry for the title of this thread my friends...lol.

Now here's what exactly happened. I traded with EU one particular sunny day.
                      And that is for short order...I had checked everything no big news, I got the perfect trend...have F5, F15,F30 and F1 hour...all gives me a bearish downtrend.

I have Creed music entertaining me at the background, favorite song of mine is My Sacrifice...lol. ( Just so you know...lol. I watch Naruto as well to pass time and checked my Facebook...lol...waiting for my Prince Kiwi...lol.( I do have one...hehehe)

From time to time I will check back with my mt7 terminal (lol...don't correct me I knew there is no such thing...so just chill and read on.)

I think it's been 20 minutes already and still my take profit has not been touched I am really getting impatient...! I stopped watching Naruto and just concentrate on my mt7 terminal.

I was staring at my monitor for the longest time ever...too much waiting is really killing me...to aid my turbulent emotions I switched to Metallica music and oh boy...Love their song Nothing Else Matters....kinds of calm my tense nerves....still the market hates me...it wont touch my TP...it's really pissing me off... ( want to know how much TP I would like to get...For God's sake just 1 pip...lol) I know you might call me stupid this time...hehehehe...be my guest....just later okay...continue reading on...

Five minutes past...-7
                      Three minuets past....-5
                      Two minutes past....-3
                      I start grinning...here surely comes my baby...I am so excited...!
                      But wait a minute I checked the other time frame...bulls is forming...OMG!....now I panicked...I said to myself if this comes to even +1...I'm gonna grab it...and it did...but to my chagrined it become zero profit...oh...I'm so dead...so stupid...poor me!

I did felt relived feeling great because I did not lost any but the downside is I did not earn any as well...but no worries....market is always there...waiting.

I was about to close my monitor and call it a day...but I checked my terminal for the last time and...WTF...? The market is going down...like a bullet train...Oh No...! I could have earned 20 pips along the way if...if I just only wait a little bit.... Guess I really have to work on my attitude...it already happened 3 times in a row and I felt stupid. Now you can call me stupid...lol...be my guest.

Now tell me...did you experience it as well?
                      Do you have a waiting problem attitude? I know market can't be rushed...
                      Did it ever happened to you that you take zero profit?
                      Please share...Thanks...!
                      hhehehe that's hhappen to me also but i think this happened as you not feel accurate with your predict so you are not sure when to close the opened trade.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by fx77
                        for me, taking 0 profit is still better than minus profit but it will only happen if i made mistake in opening an order (ie. suppose to be BUY but i accidentally clicking SELL) stupid mouse like to click by it self .
                        Ok. Cool. I also got sometimes like this, i make some wrong deals in some emotional situations. Then i place take profit without any profits to close the deal without any loses, and then i will wait for the next correct entry.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by venkateshfx View Post
                          Ok. Cool. I also got sometimes like this, i make some wrong deals in some emotional situations. Then i place take profit without any profits to close the deal without any loses, and then i will wait for the next correct entry.
                          That's right as some of my trades closed in the entry point by stop loss i think its better than losing and we can make other earnings as profitable trades will not end.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

yeah.. I was always feel this feeling again and again..
                            but since I use Stop Loss in my Trade, I feel calmer and a bit more confidence that
                            my Position will Hit the Target..

gallantyukie's Trading Journal
                            Want to be Firm/Institution Fund Manager (Trade Big Account without Deposit) Check my Group..!!
                            "Nothing Better Enjoyment than Riding Swing in Clear Sky"

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

well you don't have to hate Myself and i want you to know that you are not Stupid because sometimes the market can be so crazy that only think we can just to to be on a save side is to Take Profit at 0 at list nothing so lost just the time taking. best of luck

Comment

Advanced mode

X