X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Sounds so crazy to deposit 20k (3)
    Originally posted by free_onlinecash View Post
    i agree with you on dividing the amount of money on some tries . if one try fail you can have another with edited skills and avoiding the past mistakes
    just don't fall into those traps when you are trading because if you do you will find yourself at the end of the losing stick with a MC or nothing in your account.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

I think it is a very enough capital to make daily profits and withdrawals that can stay along for the life and your requirements on your life so you must not look behind you and work for a long term method .

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Deposit any money on trust broker house is not something special, it is like to deposit on any bank account but fear can be normal if you are not so good in trading forex. So If you lose that money you will be in a trouble.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

I think that the idea is not about how much do you fund your trading account. The idea is how to manage your money to avoid losing and in order to grow it. You should have a good money management plan which can help you wisely use that amount of money. Just make sure that your broker is trusted and registered...

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by free_onlinecash View Post
          i agree with you on dividing the amount of money on some tries . if one try fail you can have another with edited skills and avoiding the past mistakes
          I would say don't get yourself into greed when you are trading with that kind of amount. For starters you need to keep your goals realistic and not get too ahead of yourself

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

much capital is very good to be able to control the psychological in trading ..
            many traders fail in this business because it's too much hope of making much money with little capital in a short time

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

$20,000 is a bit much to test a broker. I think you should deposit 10% of your money to one broker and trade with it. Don't ever deposit too much of money to anyone of the brokers, even you found a good rating and good comments on the particular broker.
              Happy Trading. Happy Feelings.=)

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

I want to trade with a capital of $ 1000, I think it is ideal. I could use a good money management. I only have a small profit targets, so that trading can be safely

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

I think trading should not be using a lot of capital. one for the success of the trading is with good money management. the point should be the management of money.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by trader03 View Post
                    I want to trade with a capital of $ 1000, I think it is ideal. I could use a good money management. I only have a small profit targets, so that trading can be safely
                    i will said you that very important that from the first hand take a look that how you can make the profit , capitalization is seceond problem whereas making money comes first for the traders and we need to have the strong knowledge about the market

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by trader03 View Post
                      $1000 is good starting capital to start trading with standard acct. with small target profit we can make our acct saver from big losses.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by habit View Post
                        $1000 is good starting capital to start trading with standard acct. with small target profit we can make our acct saver from big losses.
                        $1000 is a good enough money to start with. We can make it about 2k in month or two and then withdraw the capital and play with the profit. This is the strategy I use to make money

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

I need 10k to trading.because i earn 20-25% monthly.so i double this money within 5-6 month.and one year i get 40000-50000.so its enough for me.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

wow 20k$ is great start when you deposit, but only when you are good traders and professional in forx trading, so if you feel you are good in trading by starting first demo account and ofter that you will see if you are ready to start deposit, 20k$

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

i can trade with a deposit of 20k if i have access to such funds,the bigger your capital and lot size the bigger the amount of your profit but must equally be disciplined and obey the laws of money management in your trades

Comment

Advanced mode

X