Technical Analysis Vs Fundamental Analaysis (Part 4)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Technical Analysis Vs Fundamental Analaysis (Part 4)
    as for my opinion it is best to use both of them since they have have entities that others done have. and when this two analysis will be used and combined together, your trading system will be good and you will be earning good too.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by yenney611 View Post
    as for my opinion it is best to use both of them since they have have entities that others done have. and when this two analysis will be used and combined together, your trading system will be good and you will be earning good too.
    Yess right If you had a good strategy or good trading system but you don't be disciplined then that winning strategy can cause you to lose in forex. Also use good money management so that you can get good success in trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

for me, the effective way for learning and practicing and then i used it at my trading is technical analysis, this is simple to understand then i have to read the news and make the conclusion for to get the right signals, yes i have the problem to read the news and then i used technical analysis as my alternative and i got the good results from it

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by sajjad View Post
        technical analysis is good but i prefer fundamental because you can many pips in few minutes
        if you use both then good for you.
        The hardest part for me to to understand and trades when fundamental news coming,i only have some experience
        and i find hard way even if i get information quickly,some economic words and i can decide where will markets moving,
        i just wait the direction and get in after markets moving

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

the study of price is the study of human behavior and the good thing is it keeps repeating itself.
          so we can prepare or anticipate future events based on past market reaction.

Payment proof can be found in here:
          https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...-Payment-Proof

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
          https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...orex-Education

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

baffles me to answer your question .. I think not good for technical or fundamental menggunakal only. because the two are related. therefore better to consider it all in balance.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by shahzad0albe View Post
              Fundamentals are the one that derives the forex market and produce ups and downs in a currency pair and technicals are those that represents all that on your MT4 chart.
              no my friend from my experiance i think that the two analyses is important in the market because any analyses have her negative points but if you use the Technical-Analysis and the Fundamental-Analysis you give a very good points in the chart .

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by gmc View Post
                i think that it is better for the trader to use one of the two types of analysis with the help of the other types , for example, the trader may use the fundamental analysis and follow the news but he does not enter any trade without get the right signal from the technical analysis which make him enter from a strong point
                i think it is good way for making good expectation of the movement of the market and by this method you will make more profits .

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

I think using an analysis whether it's technical analysis or fundamental analysis before opening a position will give you more than 50% chance of making profit, but if you use both analysis, you can have better chance
                  Forex
                  Instaforex

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Technical analysis focuses on the study of market action (distinguished from price action), while on the other hand, fundamental analysis focuses on the study of the forces of supply and demand (demand and supply) that causes the price moves up, down, or sideways (sideway / ranging) . Fundamental approach to study the factors that may affect the price in order to determine the true value (intrinsic value). The resulting intrinsic value of the fundamental approach is based on the law of supply-demand this. If the intrinsic value is lower than the market price, the market price is seen as overpriced and is a logical act of "selling". If the market price is below intrinsic value, then assessed as underpriced and logical action is to "buy"

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Both technical analysis and fundamental analysis are extremely important in the world of forex trading, and a trader will not depend on only one analysis to make a profit from the market.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

both analysis have its own importance and you cannot remove any one of it. if you do both analysis before placing your order than it gives too much signals of success.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

t is certain that all the way and what it can do to solve it, the ways in which it is possible to analyze the market, it is possible to be the primary method, or the way of art.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

most beginner tend to focus on technical analysis at the beginning of their trading because of the ease of understanding but if you must be a complete trader and analyst fundamental analysis must not be avoided

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

I can't trade on technical analysis alone. That is inadequate when it comes to forex trading. I really have to learn how to be an effective fundamental trader...so that I can earn big profits when trading with news.

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode

X