X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Do you advice me to go in scalping? (3)
    yes i will advice you to do the scalping only if you are expereicned trader and also if you have good tecnique and method for trading
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

I suggest to do scalping but be careful in it.No dout that in scalping you can get profit in small time perion.But we cannot ignore this true that you can also loss a hug money in small period.So if you think that you can do scalping then you do otherwise you need some experience and practice on demo account.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

If your account is very small, then use scalping with SL. Scalping is also good with large account with big lot size.
      I suggest to test it first with small capital and monitor your performance.
      So it will not be a big deal if the account suffer margin call, just in case.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

yes i do i think that the scalping is one from the best strategies because you will trade just when you are online and when you have the experience you will get the profit from the tow direction and if you dont have i think its better to you that trade just in one direction

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

scalping very dangerous because you would risk all in a moment of loss of capital , but must be trained in the demo account and develop your skills well before the start of this strategy

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

if you have 100$ then i think its better to not a scalping now because if you trade freely then have a chance to get it double means 200$ with in two weeks
            then might be take scalping process.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I would like to say that long term trading is much safety rather then scalping.cause in long term trading we use the analysis and the news for our strategy.but in scalping we have to take higher risk and it may make more loss then making the profit.so i would like to say that if the market is volatile enough only then you can go for scalping otherwise make the trade wisely.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

yes, you should use a scalping technique if you want to develop your capital is 100$ to 1000$. you have to do is, to delve deeper into what it is scalping techniques. I suggest you use scalping techniques that have been done by Paul Rotter. please search on google about Paul Rotter and his template and use of indicators.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

dear i think you are new to forex tradings and i always recommend scalping to the new forex traders because scalping is very less risk as compare to trade on long time frames and with more risk

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

why not..you seem that you can do it..but strictly follow money management,because in scalping especially in the active hours you see some mind blowing volatility in the market..so little mistake done by you can cause a huge loss..i wish your success in scalping

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by mmaarroo0 View Post
                      hi all
                      i have about 100 dollar now in my trading account and i want your advice
                      i need to collect 1000 dollar in month from those 100
                      do you advice me to scalp or not?
                      please i need your answers
                      I definately not if you have not got enough experience, because this is one of the hardest method available out there, and requires a really great psycho condition.
                      MT5 Forum Daily Contest: Black Frame Talent - Win up to 5$ daily to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Weekly Contest: Guess Forex Trend - Win up to 25$ weekly to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Monthly Contest: Best Topic Starter Awards - Win up to 30$ monthly to your Real InstaForex account!

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

yes. of course. as a new trader one can make some money easily by scalping. its really profitable for newbies. First in first out and make this thing randomly. many expert trader also use scalping sometimes.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

With a sufficient experience for trading in Forex, trend analysis for people who know very well go scalping each to recommend one. Scalping from get Forex is the best way, is a lot of knowledge need Forex trading experience. Nothing scalping loss except for the novice beginner we recommend going to scalping is not.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

I am a professional scalper. I want to say scalping is good for them who has the ability to control themselves in this trading period. if you want scalping then you must use tp & SL method. without this plz do not try to scalping ever.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

possible for those of you who have little time for trading, this is perfect ..
                              as fast in the open and do a quick profit when it was closed anyway ..
                              Someone who is easy to get along ..
                              I have encountered in My Facebook Social, and Sites

Comment

Advanced mode

X