If you have $100k in your account what will be your profit target? (2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

If you have $100k in your account what will be your profit target? (2)
    well I just see a risk factor too and you should make sure you do not take much risk because there is losing factor also and I think nothing is fix in forex so things can change by the time so you should be ready to adjust your plans and yes it will be great if you can get 1000$ in a month and I will accept that much profit any time.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by habit View Post
    i think we can start getting $100k from cent acct to practice our psychology trading. yup we can do that as long as it's follow insta regulation.
    But if you not gonna invest 10000$ in real account then i think we should never trade in cent account with 10.000 as we gonna get confused only, we should trade in cent account of same amount as we are thinking to invest in real account.

As you sow, so shall you reap.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by ganeshjain View Post
      But if you not gonna invest 10000$ in real account then i think we should never trade in cent account with 10.000 as we gonna get confused only, we should trade in cent account of same amount as we are thinking to invest in real account.
      Do we trade in the account 10kusd cents? Some people tell me that, the minimum account of 3kusd cents. if more than that, the account automatically upgraded to the standard.
      ListenRead phonetically

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Let me ask this question we talk about 100k assuming someone deposited the 100k dollars into your account as gift will you even trade with it or withdraw it.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by seadoffx View Post
          Let me ask this question we talk about 100k assuming someone deposited the 100k dollars into your account as gift will you even trade with it or withdraw it.
          I will do trade with a capital of that I believe will not experience loss
          minus margin if there positions can last up to thousands of pips

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by budirara View Post
            I will do trade with a capital of that I believe will not experience loss
            minus margin if there positions can last up to thousands of pips
            every time i win some balance i lsoe it in one trade i dont know what is this bad luck i just wanna keep wining so ican continoue in my trading in forex i am so desperated from forex and hate it

Hala Madrid

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I was convinced and believed in me when I was able to make it grow.
              I will use it as capital, and only pull its profits alone.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

@silverfox
                if you're attributing your loosing to bad luck that means you believe luck is in Forex hence its either is for you or against you when against you bad luck when for you good luck

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

No doubt i will trade it...
                  with low risk of course and with low target such as 5-10% monthly.
                  That $5000 - $10.000 monthly result and do withdraw it.

PAMM - AIR

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/damianus

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

if i have that sum in my acc i will trade with 3% risk and the target will be determine base on the trade setup.......it is dangerous when we try to set a profits

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

If i have 100$k in my account then i will try for at least 50% of this in my account at the end of month. I know it is not realastic but i can do it

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

I will just use10 dollar out of what i have i and i will not trade more than 2 currency pairs eur/usd,eur/jpy those are the two pairs will work on.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

@silverfox
                          if you're attributing your loosing to bad luck that means you believe luck is in Forex hence its either is for you or against you when against you bad luck when for you good luck
                          at least we trigger our minds to thinking about luck as it will hamper us to do better learning we bend over backwards and give up everything in god

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by tunna View Post
                            I will just use10 dollar out of what i have i and i will not trade more than 2 currency pairs eur/usd,eur/jpy those are the two pairs will work on.
                            i feel $10 daily profit target out of $100K is too low, my target will be at least $100-200 which quite reasonable and easily achievable
                            Pliz do comment Here if you like the post

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

The first thing I will put into my account is not lose in the first year where I trade according to what was said to one expert tips and secondly the risk should start to between 3% to 5% only giving you a longer period in the market

Comment

Advanced mode

X