If Forex ends today, what traders will do? (2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

If Forex ends today, what traders will do? (2)
    Originally posted by haag4 View Post
    the traders who depends on the forex completely for their earning every thing can be done just like forex trading is done online any way i did have some other investment instruments ....
    Forex currency trading cannot close, but if it ever does, many traders who make a living from forex trading would end up having to become jobless.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by saymon View Post
    Many trader invest here any one can not stop this business because already 4 trillion dollar invest forex market and forex is big business all over the world.
    4 trillion dollar traded on the Forex daily!
    In my opinion this high liquidity in the forex market which made it the largest business in the world.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

If forex end today then what will i do in my life?
      forex is my main job till now,but if its end today..it will make my day very very boring...

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

We have become accustomed since the start of work on Forex that does not Atager on Friday, the day he shut down the market and the price is stable and more variable and therefore prefer not to close the trade when I feel excited and I'm waiting for next week

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

this doesn't pass through me mind but for just saying i would work in other investment opportunities like HYIP sites or maybe stocks. although forex is the biggest investment field, people can just do without it there 're lots of investments chances online and in real life.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

if forex end today i will withdraw all my money and start other business. i know for sure forex will never end unless we are in the last day on earth.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by irfanmoto View Post
              I was trading today and a Devil Thing came to my mind.
              That Suppose if Forex ends today, then what all the traders will do?

What you will do if Forex ends today?
              your question is a very good question
              that all traders should always ask theirself..
              i use profits that i make from forex trading wiself by spending it on properties e.g houses....i am doing that because even if forex trading stops today or no longer exist..i will still be rich or let me say comfortable...we need to prepare ourself

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by Haley12 View Post
                First of all I want to say, Forex will not end suddenly. There are some other trading options such as Stock and Gold as well.
                well you may be right...
                but the trader is only asking a question
                do you have plans ahead?do you think you will still be rich or not.....good-luck

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by habit View Post
                  if forex end today i will withdraw all my money and start other business. i know for sure forex will never end unless we are in the last day on earth.
                  what about if you are not able to withdraw?
                  what will you do then?and why do you think forex will never end...pls give me your opinion....i want to know your opinion....thanks

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by zukhrul View Post
                    I certainly will stop right now, what to do anymore huh? although I'm sure this is very unlikely to happen anyway, I really can not guarantee it
                    i agree so much with you
                    it is not guaranteed.....
                    but that question should be like a challenge to us that even if we forex no longer exist do we have any thing in place that we can feed on?

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by rhushikesh View Post
                      The trader who depends on forex only have to search new jobs and its not will be easy for them to set life.
                      you are very correct...
                      thats why we need to make good use
                      of our profit....it is very important decision that must be made....good-luck

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by irfanmoto View Post
                        Default If Forex Ends Today, What Traders Will Do ?

I was trading today and a Devil Thing came to my mind.
                        That Suppose if Forex ends today, then what all the traders will do?

What you will do if Forex ends today?
                        I do not believe your opinion.

forex is not end without until destroy earth. because exchange is every country to other country

if forex is end forex trader find-out another work.
                        Fear arise from our inner resistance to change. I welcome change.
                        network hosting
                        I Love my country. I am developing my talent and skills,so I can be an asset for my country.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

I'm sure there will be some similar market that will immediately fill in the gap, but in the first place Forex will not end since it sustains itself.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by mayten12345 View Post
                            i agree so much with you
                            it is not guaranteed.....
                            but that question should be like a challenge to us that even if we forex no longer exist do we have any thing in place that we can feed on?
                            if we have good analytical skills in this business and we have high skills then we will be able to find a profitable trade in this trade

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Forex trading is a ideal business and i think forex trading never end we are doing forex trading regularly and forex give many money.

Comment

Advanced mode

X