X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Stop Loss in demo account? (Part 4)
    Originally posted by manibhai2012 View Post
    Yes I do use stop loss in my demo account because I handle my demo account as my live trading account and use only these type of trading strategies which I prefer to use in the live trading account I am happy that I am in profit in my demo account as well as my live trading account.
    This is very good habit that if you are using the stop losses on your demo account why because when you will try to trade on the real account you will like to place the stop losses too which may can safe you from the bigger losses
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Its always better you learn to always you use the stop loss as the the SL is your solution from a margin call...always use a stop loss.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

The habit of stop loss is really good for a trader and a trader can develop this habit while practicing on demo account. that will give him a lot of benefits in live trading.
      Forum Rules l Bonus for Posting Rules l Bonus for posting (FAQ)l How to Attach Accountl

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

if you are not a scalper then you should make bigger stop loss..because in the larger time frame the pattern works with little topsy-turvy..to avoid the risk and gain pips you need to set a bigger stop loss!

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

We really need to poised a SL in demo accounts furthermore. Due to the fact we really need to try to simulate our own genuine trading strategies. Unfortunately, we are able to try experimenting without them and also view the outcomes.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

it is necessary I just said that you know the market in any significant bounce many hours as possible there are opportunities for profit and there are other opportunities are not for profit

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I think stop loss is very important tool and we must practice it even in the demo account.
              I recomend every one to keep this in mind that while trading in demo account if you ll imagine it to be the real account only then you ll be able to learn from it.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by shahzad View Post
                The habit of stop loss is really good for a trader and a trader can develop this habit while practicing on demo account. that will give him a lot of benefits in live trading.
                but many time that the trader when they are make the trading on the demo account the are do not like to use the stop loss, and i think that better trying to use the stop loss just on the real account

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Put stop loss after make orders although it is in demo account will help you traders have a good habit . So when you trade on real account , you will have the way to limit your loss and deal with forex market when it has the high movement .

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by shahzad View Post
                    I agree with your point here about forex currency trading business, forex is a business that involves the use of the stop loss to control risks. It is good to form stop loss setting in all your trades as a habit.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

i think, no need to use stop loss strategy in demo trading account.but if you want to learn about this then you can try for getting knowledge.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

good habbit for using stop loss in forex , because will stop our trading to become margin call, beside use stop loss we must also using strailing stop to keep our profit .

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Using Stop Loss in demo account for some Trader is useless, but for me, it is Important for us to learn how to set it Properly, because if we set it too tight, the Price will just Hits it easily by sudden Price Spike..

gallantyukie's Trading Journal
                          Want to be Firm/Institution Fund Manager (Trade Big Account without Deposit) Check my Group..!!
                          "Nothing Better Enjoyment than Riding Swing in Clear Sky"

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Stop Loss in demo account ??!!! One issue that I have had is placing my stop loss. When I started just like everybody else in a demo account I was not scared to put my stop loss a 100 pips away. When trading the Demo account very rarely would I get stopped out and usually would turn a profit based on my strategies. Once I switched to real money account I started to place my stop loss a lot closer to avoid the big loss. This proved to be ineffective as most of the trades I was making were great but I was just not giving it enough room. As anyone else experienced this problem and how did you figure out where to put your stop loss so you don't screw yourself over ?
                            as I know we can stop loss settings, or we tentuka at what level it will sl kesentuh take profits as well so we can determine when we analyze the need to really take into account future price movements up or down to where our bus, and must take into account risk if the loss or profit, if the loss is not to big and if there is a certain limit in order to profit later when it's profit because there is a shift in price even be a loss

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by LeeMinHo View Post
                              Put stop loss after make orders although it is in demo account will help you traders have a good habit . So when you trade on real account , you will have the way to limit your loss and deal with forex market when it has the high movement .
                              I agree with you. It can serve as an exercise that can be used in live. You will need to continue using it in live because it can make you minimize the loss you are experiencing.

Comment

Advanced mode

X