X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

My strategy good or bad? (2)
    Originally posted by swift2000 View Post
    Although i like hedging too much and i am using this one in some trades but i am very unluck as i can not unlock it at the right time so i lose my money
    That's why if you want to use the hedging techniques are suggested you have the ability to perform the analysis both with and without it I think it would be difficult for you to unlock the transaction's
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by NikitaBelle View Post
    Hello Marc....thanks for your comments.
    I actually watch the trend of the market, if the movements of the market is a bit stagnant and I can only detect small upward and downward trend, that's when I place my order. I usually don't put any stop lose because I watched it closely. Market can go up and down in trend, so I placed my exit target nearer, mostly up to 7 to 10 pips, whether it's long or short. If my long positioned is closed already with small profit I trade again in long. While my short position is lagging behind ready to catch the market if it falls down. So what really happens is that if the market continues it's upward assault I can always have profits because of my long position, but I never place my exit target far away, I just want 7 to 10 pips gained and if I can repeat it again for several times, that would be good, that means I can surpassed my losses of my short order if in case it wont give me any returns. I already traded 3 days like this and I have more gains than loses.
    nikita nothing called bad strategy but we want every time trade to got profit and want this profit in 10 minutes no more that . every time in market have condition but you need to wait

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by swift2000 View Post
      Although i like hedging too much and i am using this one in some trades but i am very unluck as i can not unlock it at the right time so i lose my money
      You have to always follow up your hedging trades in order to make sure that you do not make any mistakes. It will be good to get a smart phone so that you can be mobile and control your trades at any point in time.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by trix View Post
        if I now started to focus on one strategy alone, sayapercaya can generate consistent profits, provided the discipline with trading systems and money management
        If you focus only on one strategy, we will not have good profitable trades when we traders will start getting losses from that only strategy that we are using for our trades.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by chidi View Post
          If you focus only on one strategy, we will not have good profitable trades when we traders will start getting losses from that only strategy that we are using for our trades.
          If you are able to master one profitable strategy you will be able to make a good enough profit to keep continuing with it until you are comfortable with something new.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

but if indeed you have to focus on one strategy that I think is better and continue to correct any errors of strategy serve targeted because it will help us find the best strategy

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by pipster View Post
              I think hedging can be very profitable but it can be very tricky to unlock your profits. If you do not close the right trade at the right time you will end up blowing your account.
              I agree with your statement...
              Because I've blown several my trading account because of hedging...
              Nowadays I prefer to just close my loosing trade...

sigpic

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by greenteafx View Post
                I agree with your statement...
                Because I've blown several my trading account because of hedging...
                Nowadays I prefer to just close my loosing trade...
                for me, i have experience margin calls serveral times and the only way i can get better at it is to set my target profit to the number i had before i was successful

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

As a beginner our target may not a profit.
                  But how our trading account survive from margin call.
                  Focus in one strategy may not too bad.
                  As long as your account survive.

PAMM - AIR

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/damianus

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by rajaFX View Post
                    if you already have a strategy for 80% accuracy rate then it's another step in make sure you find the success of the forex because not all merchants have an accuracy of 80% system
                    Yup. Agreed with you. if someone already have 80% accuracy we can assume they can be said pro-trader. since sometimes pro trader only have 60 - 70% accuracy trading system but they ensure the risk and reward minimum 1:2 or 1:3. so beside accuracy we need to know the ratio between risk and reward.

Need more than 1 minutes to reply a post, Need only 3 second to click "Thanks" if you think it's useful.
                    My Twitter

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by damianus View Post
                      As a beginner our target may not a profit.
                      But how our trading account survive from margin call.
                      Focus in one strategy may not too bad.
                      As long as your account survive.
                      In my personal opinion...
                      Forex trading business is just like other business...
                      Survival is our first priority before trying to make any profit...

sigpic

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by greenteafx View Post
                        In my personal opinion...
                        Forex trading business is just like other business...
                        Survival is our first priority before trying to make any profit...
                        and to makes that come true it is not easy to standing a long in the market avoiding the margin call and i would classify the trader who can mange his money and cut his losses and recover it back with profite with the good traders. becau'se as long as you exist in the marketany lose can be recovered to profite. so the point is you should you stratgy that make you stand still

***** AKBAR

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

if we can keep the consistent profit then it shows that our strategy is good but if not, we must find the weakness and fix it before its to late.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by carimas888 View Post
                            if we can keep the consistent profit then it shows that our strategy is good but if not, we must find the weakness and fix it before its to late.
                            that's right, if you can find it, correct it and not fall into that trap then you are more than likely to not have it happen again.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by carimas888 View Post
                              totally agree.. a consistent profit reflect our success..
                              we need an effort to reach it, so keep learning friend..

Comment

Advanced mode

X