X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Entry Tips - target : stoploss (Part 3)
    .I have created a position for which the position of entry complete with tips of 50 pips profit target, stop loss 100pips some time. This is how I trade
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

for me I prefer to set my target as pips not dollars , I depend mainly on support and resistance levels to determine my targets because the market isn't the same every day

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

In any trade i embark on, i will always want to wait and see the outcome. Trends can always reverse, so i don't bother about stop losses but take profits or targets

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by stimor View Post
        I thik that it is very necessary that a forex trader will have to understand the market and then have a sucess and loss profile to do that.
        Market ca be only understand when we `re able to apply the best method and best technique to understand it and this thing comes with the experience and the time

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

I thi k that experience plays a major role in terms of forex trading, than anyother thing, traders should combine it with discipline to produce good results.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by tifa lockhart View Post
            I think better before getting into real account the better we learn from the beginning of the basics of forex and studying the various systems using a demo account first
            better practice trading at real account because at real account we can learn to control our greedy and emotion, but must extra care to money management for avoid big loss.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

The sooner one gets to a real account the better. One could start with a cent account and get to feel the real emotions involved with trading. I think it is important to know your Stop Loss and Take Profit in advance before placing a trade.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by stimor View Post
                if you can stay on the market ther is need for you to set stop loss and profit target with these you can avoid greed and fear it ver good indicator.
                The much important is your money management and now sl and tp i also think that they are best feature of mt4 because by placing it we can breathe easily but still you need wise mine to use it and in addition i want to say that this is good indicator it`s just a basicone

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

The good transaction before taking a position we must know the direction of price movement that will occur later on so that no one position. analysis of price trends is essential for decision-sell or buy transaction, after the analysis we can pair the TP and SL are already adapted to our capital

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

for me I prefer to set my target as pips not dollars , I depend mainly on support and resistance levels to determine my targets and also stop loss because the market isn't the same every day

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Demo account is necessary to tolerate each Beginner and study strategies .. and stop loss and take profit Not to be identified because they stop the transaction at the price you want is not imposed on you

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by jssmra View Post
                        better practice trading at real account because at real account we can learn to control our greedy and emotion, but must extra care to money management for avoid big loss.
                        real account is very good to train our psychology, but before that we had to practice on a demo account to have the knowledge and accurate analysis, so that we can have an accurate analysis before we conduct trade on real account.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by jssmra View Post
                          real account is very good to train our psychology, but before that we had to practice on a demo account to have the knowledge and accurate analysis, so that we can have an accurate analysis before we conduct trade on real account.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by KiRA View Post
                            I guess playing in demo for a while should really be the first? I used real because I was with a mentor but after a month, my mentor suddenly vanished and we never heard from him again. I'm not sure to follow about analysis because sometimes, thing go the wrong way and they're not accurate. But if it's a part of learning Forex then I will sure to give it a try.

You are with a mentor and he just vanished...lol. That is bad for your mentor to abandon you just like that and it happened to me as well. But I was able to learn on my own.Anyways don't worry you can figure it all out on your own with out anyones help because I did it in my demo account. That is what demo is all about to practice... and to discover everything on your own.

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Entry level according to what I have learned,

1. For buy, entry when price is at Hi Low. (Trends must be in the up trend) Target profit in HH (Hi Hi) ..

2. For sell, entry when price is at Low Hi. (The trend must be in a Down trend) Target profit in the LL (lower Low) ..

Last edited by ; 03-12-2011, 04:53 AM. Reason: spelling wrong.

Comment

Advanced mode

X