Trade like a sniper not like a machine gunner (2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Trade like a sniper not like a machine gunner (2)
    Originally posted by new10lover View Post
    This post is very wise man , actually the trader must trade like the sniper,monitoring and watching from a distance place and wait the right opportunity to shoot
    I also always tried to be a good sniper, because otherwise it could give an edge, especially if we're going to make the order does not have gigh drawdown, then wherever possible we will later make a sniper
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

but i like the machine gun and i have one ak47 in my home, and with machine gun style trading i get full benefit from the moment of the market and with sniper with its expense i am unable to get more benefit from the market.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by jerry View Post
      but i like the machine gun and i have one ak47 in my home, and with machine gun style trading i get full benefit from the moment of the market and with sniper with its expense i am unable to get more benefit from the market.
      Well i guess you can combine both but i only think you can only get both of those qualities by getting a very accurate strategy (Sniper style) that trades a lot (machine gunner style) i think it would be difficult anything is possible with hard work if you work hard enough it would be very beneficial for you..

Smile if you are reading this, that means that you are still alive...where there's life there's hope!...Do not let anything get you down, life is too short...

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

I think snipping is the best for reaching anybodies goal. becoz we know slow and stady wins the race. Basically trading like a machine can not bring a good result. Because orex is a business of patient.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

hehe, you are right i agree with you i think that when we have a machine gun we cant took our target from the first or the second firs but in case of the sniper we will get it from the first shot so i think that we should become a sniper i mean the point of the enter should select it by the best analysis and the exit point too because those are the most necessary for the success

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

the nature of the sniper must not wrong in thinking positively to directly place the target at op. It is also well done, the question how do we become a sniper? and if we are always on target we will be rich and make a profit every day

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

usually i do that when i have a small capital to invest on market but on most i search for long targets for tp because my strategy based on this so i can't break rules for that but it's a safe way to get profit with good management
              hope is beautiful

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

That's true. trade like a sniper, not like a machine gun. Now the big question is that how can you trade like a sniper or even like a machine gun if your only weapon is a traditional hunting bow and arrow?
                My point is this. if you have low funds. You can't survive being a sniper in forex. Because to be sniper in forex you need two things. patience and high free margin.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by bulastika View Post
                  That's true. trade like a sniper, not like a machine gun. Now the big question is that how can you trade like a sniper or even like a machine gun if your only weapon is a traditional hunting bow and arrow?
                  My point is this. if you have low funds. You can't survive being a sniper in forex. Because to be sniper in forex you need two things. patience and high free margin.
                  i am do not think that to being like the sniper we need to have a lot of the margin , because having the margin much or less is not being the thing that make the effect to our trading to make us like the sniper

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

\I agree with you in this argument the most
                    Of wonderful. That merchants such as the sniper fired a single shot
                    Hit the
                    Goal. That is required from the Forex trader to be sure of the target
                    Wants to get it
                    Doubt if he has 1%
                    Does not fall on the deal because it would better for him.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by ymail View Post
                      i am do not think that to being like the sniper we need to have a lot of the margin , because having the margin much or less is not being the thing that make the effect to our trading to make us like the sniper
                      sniper at least does not require a large capital, because for sure we should always use a stop loss and a low risk, I also believe that the snipers usually have less drawdown

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by shahzad0albe View Post
                        Hello dear traders, often its the habit of new traders that they trade without any analysis and face losses very much. You should avoid that.

Take the example of a Sniper who aims his target and then with one shot gets his target with perfect accuracy. A trader should have to be like that. Eying on the market and snips only the best chance available for trading. But if you trade like a machine gunner, you will only be losing your precious ammo. i.e. "MONEY"
                        Hey everyone,

I'm new here and just found this thread and thought I would shed some light on the subject of trading like a sniper. I follow Nial Fuller and read his lessons often and I noticed he has an article about "sniper trading" with nearly the same title as this thread. His article is called forex trading like a sniper not a machine gunner. Nial teaches traders to trade price action like a sniper; waiting patiently for that 'perfect' setup and then striking with clarity and confidence. I just thought some of you in this thread might like to read his article.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

i absolutely agree that we should be trading like an sniper instead like an machine gunner we need to be very much accurate and also we have to be very much focused

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Right trade without analysis trader negotiating better the poor is those who find best opportunity to make and because of that you have defined benefits to unique target.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

To trade like sniper who only shoot one time it is very difficult. You must mastering proper analysis and have good money management system to do it. But it have advantages when comes about capital. Because you only need small capital to trade.

Comment

Advanced mode

X