Do you really make profit in Forex because of luck or correct analysis? (2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Do you really make profit in Forex because of luck or correct analysis? (2)
    There is nothing called luck there is nothing called Tawfiq of *****, and then rely on personal effort in technical analysis and news to find out price trends and also the development of indicators with a high efficiency
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by el emprator View Post
    There is nothing called luck there is nothing called Tawfiq of *****, and then rely on personal effort in technical analysis and news to find out price trends and also the development of indicators with a high efficiency
    I think it's there but we have to create your own luck in us so that we will have the opportunity to be successful in our lives and this is good for us can make a serious trade without relying on luck

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by haag4 View Post
      well , I do not think that I make a profit because of luck its because of the correct analysis of the market. I always study the market analysis.....!!!!!!!!
      listen lucks did comes with you all the time so you have to forget about the luck , may be by luck you wins twic e but later a long line of losses will appear better to make analysis and then takes the entry

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

I have lost my account balance many time with other broker, but now i have joined IFX and trading here, i have withdrawn my payment, now further wait and looking for some good profit, if my strategy always worked for me, so hope i can earn profit, but depend on my luck.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Actually all kind of trade should always need analysis to make good money. here also not the different.
          if you want to make money from forex should analysis of market don't keep base on only profit.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

hi
            i use the analysis and does it provide a good thing even though the outcome is uncertain but
            i real fortunate to have his own way instead of another analysis

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Sometimes it happens like you have entered into a wrong trade without any analysis or idea but a news comes in support of your position here you can say that its a trade of luck but most of times analysis, forecasts and signals are considered before trade any position.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

I think a trader make profit in the forex market by the both luck and the trading experiences.I make profit by the trading analysis and the favor of the luck at the same time.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

of course I get the profit from the exact analysis of price movements. if the problem is there is no trader is consistently profitable, then it is not something that should be questioned. for losing and winning is always happening.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by anike View Post
                    I think a trader make profit in the forex market by the both luck and the trading experiences.I make profit by the trading analysis and the favor of the luck at the same time.
                    if we do trade with the analysis of trade then I'm sure we will be an opportunity to make your own luck and do not need to have the good fortune to luck only comes one time in life does not often

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

We should try our best as forex traders to start making profits in forex currency trading business. Correct analysis is the main key to success in this business of forex trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

i think all three option to need more seriously because if any option mission then not to chance to get 100% result but if i tell personally on first option its luck because have no choice to handle it.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by chidi View Post
                          We should try our best as forex traders to start making profits in forex currency trading business. Correct analysis is the main key to success in this business of forex trading.
                          I agree with you completely the good learning of the market analysis in addition to follow the basic rules for capital managementis are the main key to success here.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

i am analysising the market first and then open the trade and the result are the combination of the luck plus analysis i have made before the entry.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

luck has nothing to do with the forex trading, i mean it is not betting or gambling that you will rely on the luck. forex is totally based on the fundamental and technical analysis

Comment

Advanced mode

X