Learn forex at the cost of some money (2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Learn forex at the cost of some money (2)
    Originally posted by bangash4u View Post
    i believe that if someone wants to learn real forex trading, then he should be ready to loose some money and learn it....i think that demo is just good to understand that how this terminal operates and to know about the tools....but if you want to learn forex trading, then deposit some money and try it....demo is different, because you have more money in it and no fear of losing...so it wont help alot....what do you people think?
    I do not deny that trade is quite different demo. This is because they do not involve emotions. Many technical traders will blame any possible losses. When you try on the demo account it will make profit, but when trying to live permanent loss of trust accounts is as emotional a lot of influence when you trade.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

yes i agree that when you learn you must pay, so when you lost some money from your deposit account,by losing some money you learn from that , so when you lost you must learn, learn from your mistakes.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by khaled mohamed desouky View Post
      yes i agree that when you learn you must pay, so when you lost some money from your deposit account,by losing some money you learn from that , so when you lost you must learn, learn from your mistakes.
      loss is the process of learning and I think we will find it difficult if we were not able to learn of the loss that we have so we need to wake up is how we can to continue to learn in this business
      join my refferal here https://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=10615 and I give you free education about forex

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

I'm totally agree to you. We need to learn forex at the cost of some money, just like the other business. We pay some money to get the others. On the way to success forex, you need to lose some money.
        Forex
        Instaforex

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

I think that alot of people pay good sums of money to learn forex. But i never paid anything till today, and i'm better than those who even paid...

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

I expect you should permit your payment from posting to develop up and use that for trading at the beginning. Spell you place you can hear a lot near the Forex market which can work you get as a trader.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by amrmorasamir
              I do not like that one pays money to learn forex is very possible to learn without paying through the courses on the net and accessible to all free
              in my opinion, we can learn for free on forex forum, forex website, or online by experienced traders who want to share their knowledge for free.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

yes, you are correct, the trader must be able to conduct trade in accordance with their strategy, so that they will do the trade at the right time, and get a profit in their trade.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

learn to use a demo account it is important to simply train the ability to analyze, you can win in the demo was not enough to bring you success in the real forex. one thing that is not in the can in the demo account is a lesson about trading psychology, and the lessons that we can only get when entering the real forex.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

I try to consider you could discover FX throughout the web. A lot of Information on this particular business within the Internet. Only don't waste your own Cash to be able to Buy Useless Indicator.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by yoyok View Post
                      in my opinion, we can learn for free on forex forum, forex website, or online by experienced traders who want to share their knowledge for free.
                      yes I agree when we can learn forex free then why to pay some cost for learning but try to minimize that cost because I lost a lot at start and after learning If I had that amount than I could have been a rich person in this world so far so this is where this forum is important and learning is important too

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

normally the new comer learn forex from the broker house where they have to spend some money, which sometimes seems costly. but trader also can learn forex from the forum like mt5 which is almost free.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Trading with demo account and trading with real account is the same, but we feel uncomfortable while we are trading real trading. I think it's because of we trade our hard earned money and we afraid to lose that money. Before we enters to a real trading i think only option available for us to gain basic trading experience is trading with demo account.
                          Please Forgive My English

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

for every work first needs the experience,if you have experience you will play with full confidence.
                            in the trading required these things and also control your emotion .

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

definitely yes, we can not learn forex without losing money. lossing money helps to learn forex deeply. if you invest some after long time demo practice, it will help to realize the real trade. every trader must have the mentality to loss.

Comment

Advanced mode

X