X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Forex going bad for next year? (4)
    I think it depend on economics status many trader start forex business with their own experience and trader analysis technical and fundamental analysis then trader make profit from forex market. some year forex have crisis but expert trader can not lose their money.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

I desire to say that significant risk excellent income. low danger low income. Simply appears the self about which we are generally powerful.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

at this situation forex is the most valuable business in the world and its reputation is rising so high. i think that forex never going bad in the near future.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

There is nothing bad in The Forex market.cause you can make the profit in the both trend dirction and so there is nothing bad at all.as the invesment in the Forex is rising day by day so Forex market will become more batter for us

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by jony View Post
          at this situation forex is the most valuable business in the world and its reputation is rising so high. i think that forex never going bad in the near future.
          Forex trading was not bad and not will be because every day broker is making the Forex trading more easier and flexible for the traders right , so a thing which we have to understand this is our ability we make it good for us or bad

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by haya View Post
            well i guess thats a bad idea i think forex trading condition is same every year. forex trader no need to thinking about global economic condition. we just need to predict effect of economic condition in forex market
            Agree, currency market will be the same every year no matter what economic conditions of a particular country, as we all know forex price simply moves up and down and we can practically profit in both directions so what is bad about it?
            its not like the stock market.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Its just the same if you are trading in whichever pair, there is still a movement between both the entities. If you mean going bad means more volatility, then it is better for someone like you to trade stocks, movement is slower..

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

may be the market will be more volatile next year but still then we need to continue with our trades .till then we woould have experienced in making solutions to such situations with our strategies and calculations.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

I believe rare commodities like gold will rise as world economy
                  worsen, but forex never gone bad, because traders always make
                  speculation to buy or sell according their own analysis

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by trinh316 View Post
                    I was reading on a forum and someone wrote not to do the forex because it will go bad, do gold and sliver instead. What do you guys think of that idea?
                    I think there is no bad situation in forex market as we can make profit in both directions (Buy and Sell) even there is a bad news for a particular currency we can still male profit from it.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

i will pray to ***** for not giving us that bad situation. we will lose huge money if that bad situation occurs in the next year.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by wahabraheem View Post
                        Forex trading was not bad and not will be because every day broker is making the Forex trading more easier and flexible for the traders right , so a thing which we have to understand this is our ability we make it good for us or bad
                        Few years ago I remember few forex brokers offer bonus but now almost all forex brokers offered different bonuses so us traders can trade real live forex even without a capital. The latest bonus is the bonus for forum posting.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

i don't think so, because it will really affect a lot of banks all over the world, it is just like saying you want to close down the central bank of all banks in the world

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

What do you mean by saying "Forex going bad for next year"? You mean it will be more volatile, because if so, that's OK. Volatility and liquidity give us low spreads and big winnings.
                            MT5 Forum Daily Contest: Black Frame Talent - Win up to 5$ daily to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Weekly Contest: Guess Forex Trend - Win up to 25$ weekly to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Monthly Contest: Best Topic Starter Awards - Win up to 30$ monthly to your Real InstaForex account!

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by Kaymoney View Post
                              i don't think so, because it will really affect a lot of banks all over the world, it is just like saying you want to close down the central bank of all banks in the world
                              yes, always associated with the movement of foreign exchange banks worldwide, and whether the movement is good or bad it depends on our ability to analyze the forex market .....

Comment

Advanced mode

X