X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Why Scalping is not allowed? (3)
    Why Scalping is not allowed a brokerage firm prohibits scalping because it's also very risky for a trader to lose and a lot of brokers that allow scalping..
    God Always Blesses us

visit my journal
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Hmm...That why we need to choose broker depending to our method to trade.Have broker allowed trader to scalping and have broker not allowed trader to scalping.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by Batavia View Post
      Why Scalping is not allowed a brokerage firm prohibits scalping because it's also very risky for a trader to lose and a lot of brokers that allow scalping..
      Scalping is the fastest way to earn in forex but it can also be the fastest way to lose money and to me it requires a tougher psychology on the traders part, because series of losing trades in a particular day can devastate a traders psychology prompting him to be out of focus and thereby make more bad trade decisions.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

I've never heard of a broker who does not allow scalping. but there are a few of my friends who've experienced it. I think that will not allow scalping brokers fear that if traders can benefit a lot, but it depends on the answers to each trader.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

i think scalping is not allowed only if its for few seconds if i m right. if u get profit of 2-3 pips after 1 or 2 hours it can not be considered as scalping.
          Check my trading journal here

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

no,i m not agree with you the scalping is not risky .i am a trader for last 2 yeas and my strategy is scalping strategy .i am very satisfied it.it give me nice profit daily. i am very happy with scalping.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

i think the scalping not allowed for some brokers because it happen so fast and the broker not have a much time to get his profits from spread, but the honest and professional brokers allowed it, so no need to worry with instaforex.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by alexxx View Post
                this topic to discuss about the reasons that makes the brokers don't allow scallping
                i was thinking about that , and i asked my self few question
                if they connect us to the real market, why they don't allow scalping?
                i don't want to think alone that's why i made that topic
                i hope you share some reasons you know about that
                sorry for my english
                I think we have misunderstanding here, maybe you mean brokers not recommend us to scalp. Scalping is one of popular trading methods because it help traders earn profit as fast as a few minutes. But it's also a high risk method because if you make wrong decisions, you could lose hundred of pips, while winning, you just grab some pips

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by standgunz View Post
                  Maybe, they need to understand about rules of time.. Every trader must hold the post for a second before can close the position.
                  I will hold the position if the price has yet to show the trend changes, especially changes in trend fi tf,
                  because of the trend in tf big always starts by trend in tf.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Some brokers allow scalping but others do not. I think it may have to do with their servers. If the broker has servers that have low processing speeds, they may discourage scalping which entails high order placement traffic...This will jam the servers and they end up "hanging/stalling"

:luvmt5:If you can kneel before God then you can stand before any man!

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by muhannadcent View Post
                      i think the scalping not allowed for some brokers because it happen so fast and the broker not have a much time to get his profits from spread, but the honest and professional brokers allowed it, so no need to worry with instaforex.
                      The broker may not want the trader to make profits quickly, whereas a broker will get a profit from the spread. any gains and losses will continue to provide benefits for brokers.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

I also wonder why, tersebuut brokers may fear that if they can afford in the collapse by the trader, so do not suggest to use scalping, but I think it does not matter there are many ways to trade other than using saclping

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

actually using the scalping technique is also very risky to traders themselves, because each of us doing the OP must have affected the spread. but perhaps also because this technique many traders who use it to profit quickly and repeatedly

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by anangok View Post
                            actually using the scalping technique is also very risky to traders themselves, because each of us doing the OP must have affected the spread. but perhaps also because this technique many traders who use it to profit quickly and repeatedly
                            Scalping is a very tiresome and heavy task in trading! Those who succeed in it do it because it fits their personality, but those who try it because they simply heard it makes money are bound to fail. May be some brokers discourage it because it can tear down many traders who could have been better at other trading methods..

:luvmt5:If you can kneel before God then you can stand before any man!

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

i am tried to scalping in demo account by different broker. but still now i didn't saw any restriction about this. i don't know where u get this. may be very few broker do not allow scalping. thank you.

Comment

Advanced mode

X