Can you control yourself in management capital? (4)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Can you control yourself in management capital? (4)
    It is the key to success, you must control your emotions when you trade because there is no place for emotions in this business.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by hsngs14 View Post
    can you explain capital money managment ,i can control myselft on my money magment bigest profit on that i have been lost all my investment by martingale managment without any feelings like robot.
    I really do not recommend if you're using a martingale if only using a small capital, because I think very useless, a minimum of capital to use this strategy is around 500 - 1000 $

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by lovemoon2011 View Post
      Hello every one
      Can you control yourself in management capital ?
      I want from traders which understand management capital answer sometimes you make order and order in the profit Suddenly become loss at the same time you understand what is management capital but some times you can't control your self and your capital so you make your trading in risk may be your loss all your money or you profit
      hhhhhhhh and some times you loss then your target has been achieved

so can you control your self all time ?
      For now, I do not control myself int he management of capital. I prefer to use high lots for high profits and it pays me very well. Maybe when I have large capital, I will bother about management of capital, but not now that I have small capital to trade with.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by khaerul_umam View Post
        I really do not recommend if you're using a martingale if only using a small capital, because I think very useless, a minimum of capital to use this strategy is around 500 - 1000 $
        I think we can use the tactics martiangle capitalized only $ 100, I am often do so for up to 6 levels, and it's seriously what I say, ..but you must start with the small size of lots for example 0.02, with step 30 points it would be safer

Guys!!..Participate in MT5 contests at "Black Frame Talent" also give your vote

come on! discuss and share your experience about naked trading in here

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

I've tried to trade using martingale, but to no avail, I even got a margin call, I did not fit with martingale strategy

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by greenpips1987 View Post
            Yes we should be able to control our finances. Therefore we should not be greedy, do not be too carried away emotions and circumstances that always lure us to be reactive.
            yupz ! you are RIGHT !
            but sometimes emotions get out of control ! what to do ?! after all I AM A HUMAN !
            but have to control it because I AM A TRADER! B-)

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by ganeshjain View Post
              if we really want to be successfully then surely we will follow our rules and should control our emotions whenever we get loss or feel low.
              yes you are very correct, we should be able to control our emotions, so that the management of capital can be controlled so well, not only a good strategy to reach success, but also controlling the emotions of the most important role

Guys!!..Participate in MT5 contests at "Black Frame Talent" also give your vote

come on! discuss and share your experience about naked trading in here

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by shero
                frankly speaking I can not control myself All the times, but I am getting some improvement on this front and getting better ,I hope I will be able to overcome this very soon
                once you admite with your weakness i think it would be the firist step to solve the problem . and if you insist to control it sure you can reduce it

***** AKBAR

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Most of the time I do fail on controlling my emotions... In a per-determined trade I will not get tensed as the stop loss risk is calculated and while trading without SL has led me to margin call many times....

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

When launched in the world of forex trading, I could not control myself and that was causing me a lot of losses but now I can control myself a lot and I work as management of capital is very strict

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by eur333 View Post
                      When launched in the world of forex trading, I could not control myself and that was causing me a lot of losses but now I can control myself a lot and I work as management of capital is very strict
                      increase in the very outer can, and I have more confidence there is a good experience in this market then I think it would be better trades you d

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

I started to practice controlling the management of capital in two months almost a year since my trading a few times to get a margin call ..
                        hopefully i can maintain its existence in forex trading

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

first time i am using money management is hard for me to implement it. through time i can get use to it and MM is now become part of my trading activities. it makes me less risk taker than before.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Money management is very important, it is basically an art and you must learn this art to manage your work and money, so keep learning and earning.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by oscar View Post
                              I started to practice controlling the management of capital in two months almost a year since my trading a few times to get a margin call ..
                              hopefully i can maintain its existence in forex trading
                              same goes to me.I do experienced a lot of margin call for the past years.But since i'ved joint this MT5 forum,i read and learn regarding MM from other members.And it give me a good and positive result.I can maintain my account longer from the previous one(before joining MT5).
                              Thanks to MT5.Salute!

Comment

Advanced mode

X