X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

All things start with a nice dream (3)
    Originally posted by sastrowarwer View Post
    i think dream will motivate us to be better. i have dream to be expert trader who earn a lot of money from forex trading. i will work hard to achieve my dream
    i hope you can achieve your dream
    and i think that you can achieve this dream by trading more and more to gain a good experience and choose a good profitable strategy to trade using it .
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by krenzman View Post
    well...2 years a go i dreamt a lot from FOREX...till now i get half of my dream...how ever every thing start with a nice dream...like a dream to fly then someone make a plane...my dream was i want to have a house, now i get the land to build...need money to build lol...i dreamt having a luxiroius car...now i have motocycle and a car...all by forex...then what is ur dream dude...may be some others can motivated u and wish ur dream come true...
    i have dreams like you ,but unfortunately i didn't achieve one of these dreams yet ,maybe posting in this forum and the bonus will help me

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by TraderOfBonus View Post
      When I start trading in forex, I don't have a big dreams. Now after trading in forex for several months and see the potential to earn big then I start to dream big. Thanks and Happy Trading!!!
      i want to tell you that you have to gain a good experience in forex by trading in a demo account for a long period before you start trading with a real account to be able to achieve you dream fast.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by abany View Post
        i believe that dreams is the main cause in the loss dreams make us bear forex the burden of achieving our dreams then happy dream turned into a nightmare
        Its important to have a dream in forex & a positive one for that matter, if you are always thinking about how you will never get better in trading, it will form an obstacle to your efforts to succeed. Most things begin from the mind. You should have the attitude of a go-getter!

:luvmt5:If you can kneel before God then you can stand before any man!

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

well its good to dream to buy things by profits through forex market because that give you more motivation to success in this market.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by Georges View Post
            Its important to have a dream in forex & a positive one for that matter, if you are always thinking about how you will never get better in trading, it will form an obstacle to your efforts to succeed. Most things begin from the mind. You should have the attitude of a go-getter!
            yeah. i agree with you.
            subconsciously, it will block our mind to perform its fullest when trading and we will hardly make any progress because of this.

Payment proof can be found in here:
            https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...-Payment-Proof

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
            https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...orex-Education

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

My dream is to become a full time forex trader because I want to be my own boss that manage my own free time. I like forex and that is the reason why I want to spend more time on it.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by ephrath06 View Post
                My dream is to become a full time forex trader because I want to be my own boss that manage my own free time. I like forex and that is the reason why I want to spend more time on it.
                you have hard work to do then
                to be full-time trader and earn your life from Forex
                you must have large capital and dedicate much of your time in learning everything about the market
                also you should be patient and you can control your emotions when you sit in front of the chart

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

All start Forex life with a big dream.but the thing is that most of the trader do not follow the right way.they think that Forex is the money making machine and the do not make the hard work.to make profit in Forex it needs a lot of hard working patience and need to follow the right path.only then you will be able to fulfill your dream.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

yes,you are right we should start every thing with nice trader and i am also a trader and when i started trader 2 years ago then i start with that dream .i will earn good money from this field and almost 50% my dream is fulfill now.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

yes dreams are very essential. If you don't dream of something you can't achieve it.this are the dreams that turn into reality after putting some efforts

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by waqasashraf17 View Post
                        yes,you are right we should start every thing with nice trader and i am also a trader and when i started trader 2 years ago then i start with that dream .i will earn good money from this field and almost 50% my dream is fulfill now.
                        every trader begin with the same dream , and this dream is to get large amounts of money , and i think that not all the traders can achieve these amounts of profits because they do not make the required analysis to reach these profits , few traders only achieve their targets and become rich through Forex

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by fx77
                          we can dream anything what we want because it free.......but if we want to realize the the dream we must work hard for it........
                          forex is the way to make money but it can be a disaster too.......hope we all get what we dream of.....
                          at the beginning it takes time and dedciation to become a good trader and if you want to succeed then you have to work hard in order to be succesful

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by fx77
                            we can dream anything what we want because it free.......but if we want to realize the the dream we must work hard for it........
                            forex is the way to make money but it can be a disaster too.......hope we all get what we dream of.....
                            well many people look for their dream into the demo account and they know that there is no place of emotions in this business so all of us better will be that if you just concentrate that how we can make the emotion free trade

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

when i have started my trading career i have started with $50 its almost 2 years ago and i must say that on the same day i have made $12 in one day so i was really very happy because i have earned for very first time and at the same i have made a lot of dreams. which i am achieving right now.

Comment

Advanced mode

X