Are you sure it is not possible to win 100% trades? It's possible! (2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Are you sure it is not possible to win 100% trades? It's possible! (2)
    I do not know the percentage accuracy of my trading system signals, now I feel to have a profitable trading system, but I have not been successful, perhaps because I have not been able to discipline
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Good topic and good ideas and all the rolling 100/100 hopes to achieve a profit in the deals, but we must remember that the Forex profit and loss

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

My criteria of trading is win a small amount on daily but not losing. For this i use my all knowledge but not take any risk. If it occur it is possible.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by IRFAN View Post
        My criteria of trading is win a small amount on daily but not losing. For this i use my all knowledge but not take any risk. If it occur it is possible.
        small target profit is make us less pressure in reaching the goals. i believe we can win 100% in forex if we skillful and knowledgeable enough.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by standgunz View Post
          100% guarantee it is not easy to be achieved. Patience sertak factors that could cause traders fell into a trade that could disadvantage is taken into account.
          sertak?As i know patience sometimes can be cruel but you have to wait to be showered with luck of joy.
          Instaforex Supporter l Instaforex

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Yes i am sure about that 100% winning trades are not possible, you will have to face the losses in the process of winning so always be prepared to face the losses.

Forum Rules l Bonus for Posting Rules l Bonus for posting (FAQ)l How to Attach Accountl

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

This method is too risky and must put you steady on your system. Again, you must avoid all the parameters like take profit and stop loss and choose when to end a particular order manually, this is because if you put a take profit for one, it could get there and make some profit for you and log off the trade in that direction while the market continues in the same direction for a long time and put the other trade in the negative

Get $500 no deposit bonus from Instaforex here

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by habit View Post
                small target profit is make us less pressure in reaching the goals. i believe we can win 100% in forex if we skillful and knowledgeable enough.
                Taking your profits in bit is better than attempting to win big and losing big, I feel your opinion could be dangerous if applied, no matter the amount of knowledge, a scalper could always have better account balance than the day trader because a scalper takes his profits in bits

Get $500 no deposit bonus from Instaforex here

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by agitiga View Post
                  Taking your profits in bit is better than attempting to win big and losing big, I feel your opinion could be dangerous if applied, no matter the amount of knowledge, a scalper could always have better account balance than the day trader because a scalper takes his profits in bits
                  Well said, long term trading could be useful but traders should take profits after a reasonable distance of pips. I like to take profits within 40 to 50 pips.

Forum Rules l Bonus for Posting Rules l Bonus for posting (FAQ)l How to Attach Accountl

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

I think there is no need to rush for a holly grail,you must have good strategy and very strict management to your money and your gain trades are more than loss trades,you are in the right way in forex and stop loss is too important to every one.If you can follow your plan in a disciplined way you can do lot better.If you think you can win 100% then it's wrong.Loss is part of trading and you have to accept it.
                    Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone :luvmt5:

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

no one can win 100% in this strong market , the most smart trader make continues profits but in some cases their stop loss must hit. just be relax and trade well and let your profit more than loss one

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by habit View Post
                        well if you with this spirite what will you do when you loss. a loss is happening for all traders experts and beginners
                        ***** AKBAR

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by Hakunarilious View Post
                          sertak?As i know patience sometimes can be cruel but you have to wait to be showered with luck of joy.
                          Oh yeah...I am also aware of that patience can sometimes be cruel...you know why? Because I waited for the right signal and yet the market move on with out me because I was waiting patiently for the perfect set up only to realize that the market is already moving on and I did not act right away...lol.

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

I believe the trader can win 100% or even exceed that size. kareana if we believe in ourselves to an analysis that is used to position the best, pretty easy to win.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by kazura View Post
                              I believe the trader can win 100% or even exceed that size. kareana if we believe in ourselves to an analysis that is used to position the best, pretty easy to win.
                              I think to get 100% of our trade might be, but if it is to always be 100% profit per trade may not be because of the loss and profit in this trade will always exist in our trade
                              join my refferal here https://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=10615 and I give you free education about forex

Comment

Advanced mode

X