X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Which TP and SL you prefer? (4)
    Stop loss and profit target is the most important orders when trades. We need to get used to using it to maintain profits and avoid losses.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

I think SL is more important than the TP if we can use SL correctly it will not hurt us .. such a transaction that we did when the price exceeds the price of opening about 10 pips SL we can put a price pips in open and if the SL remained untouched in profit.....

God Always Blesses us

visit my journal

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by standgunz View Post
      Stop loss and profit target is the most important orders when trades. We need to get used to using it to maintain profits and avoid losses.
      those things are basic element for risk management in forex. stop loss and take profit is good if we can always use them in every trading we do.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by Tarek View Post
        I am observing the market very sincerely from the last 3 months and find that its easy to catch 50 pips market movement as market move 50 pips quickly. The long the tp and sl, the long times it take time to reach tp and sl.

Which risk:reward ratio you prefer and what is your favorite tp/sl?

50 pips tp and sl suit best with me.
        i think 1:1 TP and SL set 20 pips away are ideal for quick trades..if you want to make profit in long term trade, then you may use 100 pips or 50 pips SL and TP with 1:1.
        But before inserting these do proper analysis of market.
        Keep learning to reach the success

Million Dollar Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

I prefer the TP, because every analysis that I make will not be far to experience the floating loss. this is what I often do to the concentration of waiting for the right to conduct an open position with TP taste.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by jokowiyo View Post
            I prefer the TP, because every analysis that I make will not be far to experience the floating loss. this is what I often do to the concentration of waiting for the right to conduct an open position with TP taste.
            but what about the stop loss? if you never use a stop loss? because I think the stop loss is more important to save your account from harm while moving volatile prices

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I personally use less pips in TP and more in SL. My ratio is 30:60. For SL i use 60 pips and for TP i use 30 pips. Its fast to reach 30 than on 60. So i minimize the chances of loss and maximize the chances of profit.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

In the case of entry in the great deals the target 70 points and stop loss 50 pips
                In the event that the transactions are short-term goal is 10 points Oouk loss of 10 points also
                But mostly relied on Scalping in Trading

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by irfanmoto View Post
                  I personally use less pips in TP and more in SL. My ratio is 30:60. For SL i use 60 pips and for TP i use 30 pips. Its fast to reach 30 than on 60. So i minimize the chances of loss and maximize the chances of profit.
                  i like your strategy and and i think it is good but one question is here that if you lose that trade then its mean that you have to win two trades to recover that loss.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by irfanmoto View Post
                    I think your problem is not putting a stop loss is bleak because I see you have a big target profit in your trading, allowing it if you use a stop loss is smaller than the target profit trade with so bleak, so what you say can reduce the risk of a larger and maximize profits

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

for me its related about the enter i mean when you enter ipivot point for example risetence one so the SL will be after the break of this point by 5 or 10 pip and the tke prfit till the support point

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by rvcomx
                        What I'm trying to do at the present time is that I keep a small TP 25 points and 30 points for LS. Usually what I have seen is that the deals that I try to go too far in beating normally for LS.
                        Its not the right way to place tp and stop loss, you will have to place stop loss lower than your tp or both should be equal according to 1:1 risk and reward ratio.

Forum Rules l Bonus for Posting Rules l Bonus for posting (FAQ)l How to Attach Accountl

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

i prefer almost same take profit and stop loss in every trade. i trade with short time frame with min 30. for that reason i do not use bif stop loss and take profit. 20 to 30 pips per trade is enough for me. sometimes i use trailing stop instead of take profit.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

I am in My Position introduced by most in this market. It is possible that the target double loss. And sometimes more, depending on the time and currency

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by sanjib3069 View Post
                              i prefer almost same take profit and stop loss in every trade. i trade with short time frame with min 30. for that reason i do not use bif stop loss and take profit. 20 to 30 pips per trade is enough for me. sometimes i use trailing stop instead of take profit.
                              Wider stop loss have no use and it is just like no stop loss, 30 pips stop loss is the ideal one but tp is better than trailing stop because you have to loose winning pips after your trade hits your trailing stop.

Forum Rules l Bonus for Posting Rules l Bonus for posting (FAQ)l How to Attach Accountl

Comment

Advanced mode

X