X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Which chart is more useful? (4)
    Originally posted by youmuststop
    hey my brother .....for me i think 1Hr chart is the best chart and i check to it by 4 Hr i use it to earn money in short - term
    i think 1 hour chart and 4 hour chart is suitable for trader who use long term trading strategy. they need strong signal because they take a lot of pips each open transaction
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

i use fibonanci for my analysis and the time frame that suits my trading strategy is the 1hr,4hrs and daily chart. i've been using this and it works for me

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

if you are a daily trader i would suggest that you use he one hour chart because it could easily be predicted the flow of the market comparing to the other like in 1 minute or 5 minutes chart because they give you a false positive result.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

system that I have to trade in forex using TF 5M, 15M, 30M, 1H, 1D. to trade with the short time I used the TF 15 and TF30. I used to trade a long time to open a 1H TF and TF 1D position to know the trend, and TF 4H for analysis
        Green Project

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

for a beginner, I highly recommend if you're using a candlestick, because only by using this then you can find a lot of very interesting patterns

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by youmuststop
            hey my brother .....for me i think 1Hr chart is the best chart and i check to it by 4 Hr i use it to earn money in short - term
            yes you are right my friend ,, but i think that we have to take a look an all frames before we can enter any order to see the full movement of the price and take the correct order .

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

All the chart are useful but then the trading method employ by the trader will determine the usefulness of a chart, example is given as follow; 1 minute chart is good for scalpers and news event traders

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

I think that the best chart to work on long-term daily chart is the direction it gives you a large percentage of whom speculative trading system daily hourly is the best in terms of image clarity

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by skayyy View Post
                  I think that the best chart to work on long-term daily chart is the direction it gives you a large percentage of whom speculative trading system daily hourly is the best in terms of image clarity
                  the daily charts of course gives more ideal ideas about the conditions of the market
                  and it is not only useful for the long term traders
                  but for the short term too, to make their analysis on longer periods of time

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

you are right my friend ,, but i think that it is better to see all charts and then you can predict the correct trend and take the correct order .

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

HELLO
                      it depends on your trading type , if you are a long term trader so i think tha daily chart is the most preferable but if are a scalper use just 5min and 1min for me i use them to scalpe some pips not more than 10 pips
                      Good luck

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

But my concept is a little bit different from you. I think the more clear view of the market is shown by the 15 minute charts and most of the traders see this chart to trade.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

the bigger time frame is better for a long term trader but for a scalper i think 5 min and 15 min chart is the best time frame for them , im prefer 4h and daily chart

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by wavestraders View Post
                            the bigger time frame is better for a long term trader but for a scalper i think 5 min and 15 min chart is the best time frame for them , im prefer 4h and daily chart
                            That is nice idea i think, having a trading is easy but the difficult part is the implementation, if we can be discipline in implementing our trading plan then trading can be a lot easier and we can become profitable trader

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

could feel that from the beginning was the best, although the previous candlestick I feel it's pretty interesting line chart but it was wrong, because the candlestick has many advantages compared to other

Comment

Advanced mode

X