X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Which chart is more useful? (3)
    Originally posted by Gadis Melayu View Post
    For me, I'm usually use 15 mints chart, 1 hour chart and 4 hour chart. Sometimes I use 1 minit chart to see the divegence to decide when is the ending of any trend. Before using 1 minit chart as reference, you must analyse the trend using other chart.
    good, for me i just use 2 chart.
    first is 15 TF, i use this tf to making decison and analysis, and then i use 1 hour chart to see the long term of my analysis.
    ~Student of Information System UNSRI 2011~
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by susilogn View Post
    good, for me i just use 2 chart.
    first is 15 TF, i use this tf to making decison and analysis, and then i use 1 hour chart to see the long term of my analysis.
    if you have a style longterm trading then you should use TF4H or greater., because I think TF1H is the style for the intraday trader,

Im prefer to use TF4H or greater because this is more clearly to find trends

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

I think more good 15 mins and 30 mins chart charts for short, 1 hour and 4 hour charts for long term ..

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

for me i like 4h chart according to my prefered strategy and i have alook for all other frame time charts

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

I like to use the 15 mins chart on the candlesticks charts. It makes me read the market movement easier so that when my indicators give a signal, I can tell where price is going from the candlesticks and decide whether to enter or not.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

i think the candle stick chart is the most useful cart amoung all the cahrts when it is having an addition of highcanashi bars over it and it can definitely work positively for you if you have learned it.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Each one of them has its own importance depending on what strategy you are working on
              but I like the 15M & the 4H charts
              I made my best profit results depending on them

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

i find candlestick as the most useful and elaborate chart, moreover this chart tells you all the grim details you need in forex. you get to know all the high, low, resistances etc and their time

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

I like to use candlestik charts because I am easy to make calculations about the pivot. Hi Reading Low price is also very easy to get. At the same time, I can see the candle stick pattern charts.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by Boniez
                    if zou really want to make a daily profit, look once on daily and focus more on hr 4. But enter the trade using M5 chart.i make profit with that time frame untill now!
                    how you can read the trends just by using time frame 5M , do you had no trouble in determining the trend, because I often caught and always the wrong direction against the trend of the (H1/H4), if you have been able to profit by using TF5M I grant you very lucky, hopefully you can achieve more profit ...

but still be careful, sometimes the market is not friendly with us ..

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

I mostly trade on candlestick chart but sometimes I also switch to line chart to see a clear picture of where the price is going. You can locate support and resistance points on line chart more clearly than candlestick chart.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

In fact, many of the advantages that can be found through the candlestick charts. Among them we can have a reading with simple conditions allow us to price and Scalp iniyang we want a few pips....

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by shahzad0albe View Post
                          I mostly trade on candlestick chart but sometimes I also switch to line chart to see a clear picture of where the price is going. You can locate support and resistance points on line chart more clearly than candlestick chart.
                          I use the line charts to determine where the movement of the market is heading towards, then i use the candlesticks to determine where the lowest and highest points of the support and resistance is located.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by shahzad0albe View Post
                            I also trade on candlesticks and charts, it is them that brings me less false signals and it is easy to understand at all times. Other indicators actually confuse many traders as they take trading decisions.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Candle stickcharts gives us a lot of interest in the conduct of daily trades. In addition, most of the resulting signal is mostly show duration is 90% accurate.

Comment

Advanced mode

X