X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Your first invest on forex? (part 2)
    my first invest is after I try out the breakout trading system based on london market . Its going good in first one week but after that its start to get emotional after one time loss. Too hard to believe.
    Need more than 1 minutes to reply a post, Need only 3 second to click "Thanks" if you think it's useful.
    My Twitter
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

my initial investment were in instaforex in 2010 200$ and i made 500$ profit within 1 day

later i got zero within that week

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

My first investment which i deposited in my Forex Trading Account was 100USD, but as i was newbie and at my initial stage i was no proper knowledge about forex, i felt that forex will be easy, but without any profit i lost my all my money in some 2 months.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

i didn't invest in Forex from my own money i am only trading with the bonus from this forums
        always i lose it in the first or the second week of the month
        but i think i will be able one day to survive for long time as i am learning everyday

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by take View Post
          huge wah bro, did not wish to take some of bonus offers? ..
          very different from mine, because I do not want too think if a loss of my capital ..
          My friend i was a newbie then and i did not know about bonus offers! I also did not know about brokers outside the USA. They also did nit have micro accounts, the smallest was a mini-account! In fact i wish i knew Instaforex existed then because this is where i ought to be!
          :luvmt5:If you can kneel before God then you can stand before any man!

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

at first,i invested in forex trading market a lot of money and i lost this money for my great mistake and after losing money i became careful about forex trading market.i am trying to learn more.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by Usmanch View Post
              Hello friend my first invest on forex is 10$ and i lost all money my first day .
              You first invest on forex and your first expirence on forex trading
              My first invest was about $50 and i made my first $30 with it and withdrew the profit. But due to the fact that i was greedy, i lost the whole money in my account and it taught me a lesson.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

My first invest in forex was 100$,and I made profit at the very beginning of my forex trading life.I know some people who invested more than 500$ on the first day and they did not made any profit on the other hand they lost their money,two of them lost their whole amount.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

my first forex trade is very bad .i don't understand it.but in this time i earn more money.I will feel like want to give up. But when semiannual thought it was from my own mistakes.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

well my very first investment in forex was very much okay but as time goes on am so much happy and i trade without much confirmation and i end up losing it all but right now i know my mistake and am ready right no to make the correction

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by Usmanch View Post
                      Your first invest on forex?
                      Hello friend my first invest on forex is 10$ and i lost all money my first day .
                      You first invest on forex and your first expirence on forex trading
                      Most of all of the newbie time will be lost in their first trading with real account
                      I have no investment now, I think it's better to use bonus account, hopefully through the next month I will not lose all the investment capital
                      Always wake up with good thoughts and hopes. You can change your life to the best! Have a good day and never give up!

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by happyone View Post
                        My first investment which i deposited in my Forex Trading Account was 100USD, but as i was newbie and at my initial stage i was no proper knowledge about forex, i felt that forex will be easy, but without any profit i lost my all my money in some 2 months.
                        You are more fortunate because you can make your account last for 2 months. I only lasted for one week only. After that I had to reduce the amount of the deposit.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

My first investment in forex is about 10$ and that was about four years ago, I lost it but made some profits though...

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

my first invest is $20. it was from my bonus posting. i was able to get profit of about $5. but then lost my account within several days. in those days i didn't have any experience about forex and lost several of accounts afterwards.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

The first time I invest in forex, capital I for $ 100. capital only lasted 3 weeks and I am very disappointed, frustrated. originated from that defeat, I tried to use the easiest strategy, and then I try the demo account.

Comment

Advanced mode

X