X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Why should we be proud as traders? (2)
    once we make success in this activity sure we will be proud... in my countery still the forex is unknown in public .. but im sure it will be famous after a time and when i tell sombody i trade in forex i will feel proud then
    ***** AKBAR
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

I'm proud to be a forex trader because it has given me new knowledge. I have learnt a lot about world economic indices from news. I also have new terms to dazzle my friends with. Terms like PIPS, LOT SIZE, MARGIN CALL, FIBONACCI RETRACEMENT etc. Its wonderful. Though its not too exciting when you lose a trade.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

I am not too proud to me a forex trader, but it's okay. Because to me forex is just like another business, there we always face loss and profit. I do it just like a long term investment.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by free_onlinecash View Post
        once we make success in this activity sure we will be proud... in my countery still the forex is unknown in public .. but im sure it will be famous after a time and when i tell sombody i trade in forex i will feel proud then
        agreed with you. Basically we should be proud and gracefully to what we become as long its bring good impact to ourself or community. maybe later on forex market will become one of the good vacancy for young people.

Need more than 1 minutes to reply a post, Need only 3 second to click "Thanks" if you think it's useful.
        My Twitter

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

I will say that i am proud to be a forex trader. This is because this biz has taught me how to manage risks and it has also taught how to control my emotions such as fear and greed. Forex is a risky biz but am proud to have a knowledge of it.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by yde View Post
            I am not too proud to me a forex trader, but it's okay. Because to me forex is just like another business, there we always face loss and profit. I do it just like a long term investment.
            That's no problem although you no too proud with forex, but if you still trading forex, that's mean you interest with forex, perhaps next you would start to profit in forex and going to proud with it

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

i'm proud as trader, it can make many profit in hours
              trading also can give me more fleksible when work
              as boss only take in forex trading

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

sure i'm proud to be forex trader because it isn't a normal job in my country
                i'm proud to be different and i'm proud of being part of this huge system
                it's just awesome feeling

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by free_onlinecash View Post
                  Yes but i think it will not be unknown in future as time passes it will become more popular and we feel proud to be a forex trader if we can continue our momentum.

Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone :luvmt5:

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by yde View Post
                    In my personal opinion...
                    What we need in forex trading is not pride...
                    But we need passion in forex trading, because passion will keep us learning and practicing forex trading even in hard times...

sigpic

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

I agree with you passion is the key and pride may not give you much and you can lost all any time but be careful do not make mistakes. But certainly if you keep on getting success in forex then other people can be proud of you and we can encourage other people and tell them forex can earn us money

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

im not proud yet as i almost know nothing compared to good traders

but maybe in the future i would be proud when i could analyze good and have enough knowledge to teach and help newbies

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by alipb2 View Post
                          im not proud yet as i almost know nothing compared to good traders

but maybe in the future i would be proud when i could analyze good and have enough knowledge to teach and help newbies
                          so you arent proude because you havent made any profit friend?
                          i think you should be proud, however your situation, because the spirit of happiness will give additional time trading

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by shahzad View Post
                            Nobody can be all time winner in forex,and nothing is predictable here.There is a hard task all the time in front of you, and every trade is a new battle to conquer.
                            I am proud to have the knowledge of this market and i learned a lot after entering forex.Winning and loosing is the part of game and we always in forex remain at the high degree of risk that is not anywhere in the world.

So please let the forum members know are you proud or not?
                            forex is a business with a high risk with a chance of profit is also high, and there is no guarantee we will always continue to profit ...
                            but as long as we remain consistent with our trading plan, I believe the amount of profit we will always be greater than our loss ...

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Yups .. I am also proud of my status as a trader. Although only a part timer, but that does not stop me for trading.

Comment

Advanced mode

X