How to protect a small capital amount in forex? (2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How to protect a small capital amount in forex? (2)
    Originally posted by ahmadnawazkhan View Post
    it is hard to protect ur small amount .but u must invest it in forex so that u can earn profit
    It is hard to protect small capital but expecting high profit from it. All you need to do is to reduce your lot size and have patience. If you don't have patience and just trade with higher lot size, you will end up burning your account.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

At small capital amount in Forex Currency Trading, i am entering 0.2 (20 Cent) per trade at daily basis but at three (03) different pairs with SL and TP:50 Pips. So this is my own strategy where i will strictly follow my rules in both the winning and losing condition.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

when you are a small capital owner then you think before you invest ,use good money management will help us to trade safely keep on your eyes....and stay without stop loss

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

i think the main option to used a lot size because if you used a small capital they why you used a big lot no need to take extra risk you can give more chance to get profit if you used 100$ then have a chance to make 150 profit in a month.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

hey, and that's a good question
          my strategy to don't lose money on forex is to make some operations ( buy or sell) with a litel sum of money , for exemple with a wallet that i have on 100$ i can invest just 20 to 30$ like that i'll have 70$ as a margin available . also you don't have to make a lost point , mean let the operation run and keep your eyes on when profits be as you wish you stop , and don't still say it's agrrow it's agrrow let it till be 3000$ , no ... that's can shut in few minute and you lose

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

money management is the only way that you should deploy in your trading to protect small amount of investment

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Trading with a small capital is really hard and difficult as it require more patience and discipline, so if you stick with low risks you will be able to grow low capital successfully.

Forum Rules l Bonus for Posting Rules l Bonus for posting (FAQ)l How to Attach Accountl

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Should answer to the first question is why lost? If we knew why lost we will know how to manage the capital appropriate for us in all cases we must determine our stop loss points to avoid losing the rest of the capital to a loss of transaction loss

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by shahzad View Post
                  Trading with a small capital is really hard and difficult as it require more patience and discipline, so if you stick with low risks you will be able to grow low capital successfully.
                  Yes, you are right..
                  and most Traders are unable to Discipline.. Limited Capital make us more Greedy
                  and just want to boost account in short time..

gallantyukie's Trading Journal
                  Want to be Firm/Institution Fund Manager (Trade Big Account without Deposit) Check my Group..!!
                  "Nothing Better Enjoyment than Riding Swing in Clear Sky"

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

in my opinion i think to protect a small capital amount in forex
                    you must do that :
                    1_ do not be greedy or quick
                    2_ management your capital strongly
                    3_ trade without high risk and do not use scalping trade with this small capital at all
                    4_make good plan and try do it
                    at last you will gain good profits which will be increase in the future
                    i need money

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

i agree with your strategy

Originally posted by amira View Post
                      in my opinion i think to protect a small capital amount in forex
                      you must do that :
                      1_ do not be greedy or quick
                      2_ management your capital strongly
                      3_ trade without high risk and do not use scalping trade with this small capital at all
                      4_make good plan and try do it
                      at last you will gain good profits which will be increase in the future
                      yes i agree with you , for :
                      1- you should take time to make your decision and be patiante and careful to agrrow you profits
                      2- if you don't have idea about how you can do , you can look for free signal on line.
                      3-if not you will lose you money in few minute , cause hight risk kill capital .
                      4-Be sure of your decision and without risk there is no Profits , calculat your investment good and go ahead ...
                      and sure as you said , in this step your profits will agrrow day after day

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

always use a stop loss, and do not use a greater risk of high risk because I think it's good for a small capital, but if you could not use it then you should not do anyway

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by el emprator
                          Can invest any amount of money in the forex market was small and that the will of God first and then not to rush and not greed, patience and lack of tension and achieve profits will of God
                          I agree with you. If we can invest little amount for tradings and after trade with that amount for little profit expectation we can increase that capital. Then we can trade with big lot size trades for big profits

Please Forgive My English

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

to protect small capital, just respect money management while trading, always trade with maximum 15% from your capital with levrage 1:300, it will be nice, and try open your orders in three step if the market revers the price you can make average but maximum opening trades is 15% or you can raise up to 20% if you are sure you are in the correct trend

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

When I open an account, my leverage is 1:200. I started trading 0.1cent and I found that so far it has protected my capital of $100. I started with 1-2 trades only but now since my capital increased to $150, I use 0.15cent with 3-4 trades open together. If I didn't close any trades then I will not open another trade.

Comment

Advanced mode

X