X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Is forex a big prize? (2)
    Originally posted by new10lover View Post
    This is what is missing,the self-disclipine as there are lot of traders in the currency market who lose and this just because they do not have a plan to tarder and work randomly
    It seems to be very difficult if we're trading without having a plan is clear,
    After we make the system and UM, next is determine the road plan,
    and always the discipline on the plan.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

You speak true, Sir, and talk about what was in everyone if we have learned the subject will win all the stress there is no doubt that subject is not easy and difficult

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

i think that forx is a prize but bigger prize than that is this forum which is actually giving us the oppertunity to trade forex without your own investment, i think that this is really a blessing...

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by najaf12345 View Post
        hi
        no forex market is not a prize its a business and you must b professional in forex without it
        you cant earn moeny
        Agreed with you forex trading is a serious business that needs to be taken seriously in other to survive. To earn consistent money in forex we need to learn forex trading as a business or career.

At last A System That Works 85% Of The Time, forex guides

Quitters never WIN; Winners never Quit!!!

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by revenge View Post
          You speak true, Sir, and talk about what was in everyone if we have learned the subject will win all the stress there is no doubt that subject is not easy and difficult
          if we want to be the stress free man then this is much important for us that don`t be the victim of emotions because where there is no emotions comes in your trade then ultimately the problem can be solved

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Do not put high hopes to achieve millions of dealing in foreign exchange market, but keep in anticipation of a simple place and that is achieved then you will feel more in anticipation of the deal in the Forex really big prize

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by rhamdhanz
              i think whoever can try to learn fore because whoever has a right to learn. but if they feel uncomfortable so they can leave this business. but if they feel comfortable and want to learn more, no matter how much loss they have got, they can learn to be better.
              in forex indeed we must continue to learn continuously and mean it.
              and of course, any trading decisions should be based on thorough consideration and analysis, not because of a reckless act or guessing

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Of course forex trading is a big prize for those who have best observation . They do hardworking for getting proper knowledge about forex trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by mohamed 300 View Post
                  is the forex is a big prize ?

is the forex is a big prize ?this is my answer
                  yes if we learn trading forex,we will earn alot of money

what is your answers ?
                  Learning alone will not be the big prize. We are supposed to do everything to get experience. Every fact should be combined in to experience, and then it may be the prize. But, its not so easy to achieve success in Forex. Do some hardwork daily.

venki

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by wahabraheem View Post
                    if we want to be the stress free man then this is much important for us that don`t be the victim of emotions because where there is no emotions comes in your trade then ultimately the problem can be solved
                    good way to express it bro . but sometimes emotions is not easy to control. there are always some factors that interfere with our control and make the emotions come out.
                    for me. patient is the hardest thing that i can control. i even can say patient and fear are the hardest to control than greed.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by mohamed 300 View Post
                      is the forex is a big prize ?this is my answer
                      yes if we learn trading forex,we will earn alot of money

what is your answers ?
                      If we forex currency traders could relax and the learn about forex currency trading, then we would have a chance to get to the top and make a lot of profits through hard work.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

i do not think it is a big price. i think it is a way to give me a chance to earn big money. because forex is not a easy way and not depand on luck. all it need is hard work and learn how to trade. and it is not a easy way to earn money from forex. but forex can allow a trader to become very rich.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

was right in my opinion a forex gain or reward if we must have fun in the calculation and the guaranteed income to satisfy us, but if it does not fit then it will be a regret to us so if pingin gift bersunguh play with seriously and be careful

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by realyone View Post
                            You can earn alot of money ,In the forex market But do not dream That the gain Of millions Quickly, you Must follow a plan To get to your dream,to earn A lot of money
                            I agree with you and we should not dream too far-fetched here, the ambition is strictly prohibited in this business because sometimes we are negligent with their money and all of a sudden we lost a lot because it does not control

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

I think forex is big prize if we have good understanding and proper knowledge about forex and withour its its very hard to servive in forex when there is big ups and down here .

Comment

Advanced mode

X