X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

This is the secret of Forex (2)
    I am a begginer of forex. What I speciacially think that is patience and ungreediness is the main secret of forex. also see the foex news regularly and love forex. this is enough for u.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Addon: good capital + very experienced in scalping = profits for scalping, small capital also doesn't matter as one can trade it just as one trade high capital. The small capital might increase slowly but it will keep on increasing.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

But there is still many secrets in forex market and i mean by secrets profitable strategies that some traders keep that strategies and profitable ea for them self.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

I know forex have some secret and many trader know this but really i do not know about this i want to know this secret please share with us.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by new10lover View Post
          This is the secret of Forex

This wonderful words, which I will write to you in this thread ,I heard from an old handa trdare with experience in forex a trader more than 8 years .

He said to me "After long thinking , analysis , conclusion, , experience the market and understand some of the mysteries of the chart and some success secrets , I was able to reach that the forex is just a set of equations:

A very large capital + great familiarity with all types of analysis +capital management = wealth

A very large capital + very simple experience with analysis + Capital Management = wealth

A very large capital + lack of experience in the analysis + Capital Management = wealth

A small capital + great familiarity with all types of analysis + Capital Management = profits (not much)

A small capital + great familiarity with all types of analysis + No Capital Management = Margin Call

A small capital + little or even simple experience with analysis + Capital Management = Gambling
          You are very correct the total sum of it all is a very large capital we give you wealth. It is advisable to start up with a huge capital sum by doing that you won't have much stress...
          At last A System That Works 85% Of The Time, forex guides

Quitters never WIN; Winners never Quit!!!

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

I do not know which kind of secret have forex but i am new i want to know abot forex secret any one if know please share with us thank you.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by ymail View Post
              i think that just having 1 million dollar can not make the moving to the market and then you are right , just got5 10% of the one million dollar is enough for us per month
              I think a big capital should not be a million dollars. $ 10,000 is a big maybe. so, with a capital of $ 10,000, if we can get a 10% profit every month, then $ 1000 is already in our pockets. we compare it with a capital of $ 100. if we managed to get 50% profit per month, meaning that only $ 50 we can take. and even then had to take a big risk. so, that's the comparison between large and small capital.
              Signature removed by Passionate Pisces.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by jariman View Post
                I think a big capital should not be a million dollars. $ 10,000 is a big maybe. so, with a capital of $ 10,000, if we can get a 10% profit every month, then $ 1000 is already in our pockets. we compare it with a capital of $ 100. if we managed to get 50% profit per month, meaning that only $ 50 we can take. and even then had to take a big risk. so, that's the comparison between large and small capital.
                i agree with you it is not about how much your capital is , it is about the risk you want
                i dont think that we should trade to make a million (i wish that of course ) but making a good profit each month with a little risk is fantastic too

Millionaires don't use ASTROLOGY. Billionaires do!

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

for me ..
                  there is no forex secrets ..
                  we have to think realistically that the forex price movements caused by the different interests of each trader has business activities in the forex

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

it is a very good secret
                    but i do not agree with the third one which say (A very large capital + lack of experience in the analysis + Capital Management = wealth)
                    because with out experience in analysis you may lose your capital by opening wrong orders and going against market
                    i need money

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Impressive.... Really you have made some nice and perfect equations as Forex secrets... I think this things might help me a lot while trading in Forex. A big big thanks to this topic. And obviously big and huge capital is the key of success with some good and reliable and trust worthy money management.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

i am agree with this topic because,every trading market has secret of it's own,forex trading market also has a secret of it's own but,it is not a great secret.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by new10lover View Post
                          This wonderful words, which I will write to you in this thread ,I heard from an old handa trdare with experience in forex a trader more than 8 years .

He said to me "After long thinking , analysis , conclusion, , experience the market and understand some of the mysteries of the chart and some success secrets , I was able to reach that the forex is just a set of equations:

A very large capital + great familiarity with all types of analysis +capital management = wealth

A very large capital + very simple experience with analysis + Capital Management = wealth

A very large capital + lack of experience in the analysis + Capital Management = wealth

A small capital + great familiarity with all types of analysis + Capital Management = profits (not much)

A small capital + great familiarity with all types of analysis + No Capital Management = Margin Call

A small capital + little or even simple experience with analysis + Capital Management = Gambling
                          hnn thank you my dear you just posting a very good and informative posting this post is very very useful for us because in this post am think you tell us all the rules about forex trading which are good for newbies

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

I cogitate now we can live that plumping minuscule can relocation the mart. But its real impoverishment a really big big metropolis to relocation the activity, since with the simplified analysis they can either advise the activity. And I cogitate greatest top easily to be managed equivalence the teensy book

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Information is the secret of rorex business in the basis of the original information anybody can be proud business man, so information is really important.

Comment

Advanced mode

X