How many times did you ever change your trading strategy up to now? (5)
Logo

Login

Log in with
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
20
  • #1 Collapse

    How many times did you ever change your trading strategy up to now? (5)
    Changing strategies will not give us more benefits unless we change our approach and brains that creates faults most of the times.
    Forum Rules l Bonus for Posting Rules l Bonus for posting (FAQ)l How to Attach Accountl
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

    If I felt that the strategy pursued by the failure , you must change, but if you have a successful strategy must be developed chewing gum with each transaction closed

    Comment

    Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

      I have changed so much time and I forgot how much it is.. I change it because I want more Improvement in My Strategy and to minimize the Loss.. but when you got Loss, it is not always mean your Strategy Bad, just Focus more on it and be discipline with your Trading Rules, changing more Strategy will just make us confuse..
       
      gallantyukie's Trading Journal
      Want to be Firm/Institution Fund Manager (Trade Big Account without Deposit) Check my Group..!!
      "Nothing Better Enjoyment than Riding Swing in Clear Sky"

      Comment

      Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

        i usually use several strategies to trade depending on the situation. sometimes i open positions after release of high impact news and had earned considerable profits from news trading. i always try new strategies with demo and use those if i feel doing well.

        Comment

        Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

          I also changed my strategies many times to get the best one, but all my efforts have failed. I planned to adopt the new one to get bonus for my family and enjoy our lives.

          Comment

          Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

            Originally posted by gallantyukie View Post
            I have changed so much time and I forgot how much it is.. I change it because I want more Improvement in My Strategy and to minimize the Loss.. but when you got Loss, it is not always mean your Strategy Bad, just Focus more on it and be discipline with your Trading Rules, changing more Strategy will just make us confuse..
            there are many factors to determine loss in our trading, some trader said that strategy is important part to make profit or losses but I think that trader not yet explore a certain strategy because if trader do it then all of comprehensive steps of strategy always make consistence profit
             
            Never give up, never, never, never (Churchill)

            Comment

            Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

              i have no idea how many times i been changed my strategy ..when i have small money then i think to risk all the money and when i have good amount of money then i think i will trade slowly .sometimes short trade and thinking after long trader ..no specific determination.

              Comment

              Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

                Originally posted by hkkabir526 View Post
                i have no idea how many times i been changed my strategy ..when i have small money then i think to risk all the money and when i have good amount of money then i think i will trade slowly .sometimes short trade and thinking after long trader ..no specific determination.
                sometimes amount of money can influence our trading style, so small money make us to use agressive strategy to reach bigger profit than normal trading as using exponential double lot in the next trading but bigger money make us to rethinking about agressive strategy and usually make us safety strategy of conservative strategy that more secure than agressive strategy
                   
                Never give up, never, never, never (Churchill)

                Comment

                Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

                  Originally posted by yuventius View Post
                  How many times did you ever change your trading strategy up to now?

                  I ever change for 5 times change trading strategy. First time: Scalping strategy, second:Averaging strategy, third: Martiangle strategy, Fourth:Trade The news strategy, and the last is Trapping strategy.Please share your experience here
                  i change my strategy about 3 times but every time i failed to apply it good so i will try to find one that i can use it

                  Comment

                  Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

                    i have not checked out two of your strategy..till now i have changed two of my strategy..now i only trade with pivot and fibonacci..for the possible direction i inspect news..i think news has a greater importance..

                    Comment

                    Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

                      Originally posted by airif0192 View Post
                      i have not checked out two of your strategy..till now i have changed two of my strategy..now i only trade with pivot and fibonacci..for the possible direction i inspect news..i think news has a greater importance..
                      I still use the same strategy until now and even that I want to do is how I can cover the lack of analysis that I have this so I can work with maximum
                      join my refferal here https://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=10615 and I give you free education about forex

                      Comment

                      Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

                        I changed my strategy over 10 times since 2007 and stop
                        in 2010 when I started to make consistent profit 10% each month
                        I guess I wont look for another strategy in the meantime

                        Comment

                        Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

                          Originally posted by youmuststop View Post
                          i change my strategy about 3 times but every time i failed to apply it good so i will try to find one that i can use it
                          i think that better you do not make the change of your strategy , but you need to repair your strategy, the strategy that we use on this business can not being change but what we should do is also up to date and also update it with repair it

                          Comment

                          Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

                            i will always change my strategy depend on the how much capital i still have, sometime i will use martingale and averaging if my margin still enough, and sometime i will use hedging strategy when my margin is very less.

                            Comment

                            Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

                              Originally posted by ralph1963
                              i have never change my trading strategy since am trading i only improve it so that it can be perfect strategy ,there is need for me to change my trading in as much is working for me i mean am making money from it
                              we have to make a strategy that can work well in our trade, so that we will get is how do we make a profit with the strategy that we have and will continue to be consistent with profit

                              Comment

                              Advanced mode

                              Online

                              Loading...
                              X