X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Trade or withdraw the profit? (2)
    well taking the profit is never a bad ideal but if you know you can go better then you can leave it at list the you know very well what it takes you in getting the profit so i know you will not like to lose it at all thats what i think
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Although I from the kind that always prefer to withdraw profits,but I see that the accumulation of profit is very useful for the trader,because the account grows with time

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

well you can do what you want with your profits, just draw some plan first and apply it with your profits, for example: for me i withdraw 50% of my profits when i double my money every time.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Compounding half of your profits can help make your capital grow. But it would be foolish not to withdraw you profits from time to time. Anything can happen with our trading account and don't let MC eat your profits as well...

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by Cloudy View Post
          Either I will not withdraw any profit or I will leave half of my profit inside my account but I won't withdraw all of them. What the advantage not to withdraw any money is, you can earn more money than previously.
          i like to withdraw my profit after making the target amount profit.i like to d that if i make any kind of loss then i will be able to over come that some by investing those profit.so for me it is batter to withdraw the profit .but some time i do not with draw the profit at all cause a big equity can make your profit double.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by NikitaBelle View Post
            Compounding half of your profits can help make your capital grow. But it would be foolish not to withdraw you profits from time to time. Anything can happen with our trading account and don't let MC eat your profits as well...
            very good opinion , i also think that it is good to withdraw some of our profits or even all of them to avoid losing them and continue trading with the initial deposit .

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by free_onlinecash View Post
              my question to all my traders familly here
              when you profite useually what you do
              do you continue trading with the equity or withdrawing the profite immidiatly?
              In view of reduction of risks, i think that it is safer for traders to withdraw their profits immediately that they make them. But experts can compound their profits to grow their accounts.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

i can`t wait to withdraw my profits for this month because i only have this job !!!
                its like any salary for me i must wait for end of the month to take it
                so that why i don`t want make any withdraw from my bonus account

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

I will withdraw it immediately once I hit my target profit of 5% to 10% depending on equity. Thanks and Happy Trading!!!

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

I withdrawed it for only 25 percent and the rest keep in my account for free margin when a trade. Its better have a big free margin for avoid margin call and cover loss but keep withdraw to enjoy the profit we get.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

It depends on the ability of a trader. If you think you are good enough that you will be able to keep your profits made in tact in your trading account and you should not lose much, then you can trade with that.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by shahzad0albe View Post
                        It depends on the ability of a trader. If you think you are good enough that you will be able to keep your profits made in tact in your trading account and you should not lose much, then you can trade with that.
                        I definitely agree with what you have said that whether we should keep the profits or not would depend on our abilities but i think it's really the strategy that the trader decides to use and our discipline as some strategies are very risky in nature like martingale, so withdrawing a lot from accounts that are using martingale and other strategies that need a lot of margin is quite commonsensical as one's account balance can be here today and gone tomorrow for sure especially if the already risky strategy has very horrible money management..So i think it's more on the traders "actions" than their abilities..but i do understand that poor skills in trading might want one to withdraw often as they lack overall consistency..

Smile if you are reading this, that means that you are still alive...where there's life there's hope!...Do not let anything get you down, life is too short...

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

i withdraw my frofit on weekend i trading on 5 days and every Friday i withdraw total earned profit it is very best idea for me and all traders

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

i don't know what will i do when i get a profit but i think that i won't withdraw it immediately, i will trade with it or just a part of it then i will withdraw the total profit and i hope all get profit it's not matter you trade with it or not

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by azharali786 View Post
                              i withdraw my frofit on weekend i trading on 5 days and every Friday i withdraw total earned profit it is very best idea for me and all traders
                              well i do not agree with you because your profites will remain in your account while trading and that is very risky . i sugest you withdraw once you profite why the delay?
                              ***** AKBAR

Comment

Advanced mode

X