X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Forex and stock market (2)
    Forex is much better than the stock market as in forex markets results are earlier compared to stock markets.Also in Fore markets the liquidity and turnover is more.In stock markets there is more investments required but in forex markets a trader can start with small amount as well.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by realfun07 View Post
    Forex is much better than the stock market as in forex markets results are earlier compared to stock markets.Also in Fore markets the liquidity and turnover is more.In stock markets there is more investments required but in forex markets a trader can start with small amount as well.
    We cant hold our selling position in stock market for long time but in forex we can hold anytime as we have money, so that is the big benefit because many times i have saw that when market fall it fall large.
    As you sow, so shall you reap.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

There is a huge difference between the STOCK MARKET and FOREX MARKET . Stock is less profitable & less Losable than the FOREX . Forex is very profitable but on the other hand there is no exact idea Forex market have about the FOREX rates..

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by cumil View Post
        do you think forex is not suitable for longterm?
        for me, I am very pleased trading with forex than stock, because the forex is open 24 hours, unlike stocks that open at certain hours, say Kospi or Nikkei, and thats way forex more interesting than other investment business
        yes, but it also shares closed at night haris so it is not convenient for our usual trading without time limit

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Forex is better than stock market because you can do forex trading any time you want whereas stock market should be done within limited time.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Of course there are differences and similarities between the forex and stock market , But the stock market is more difficult than we expect, in my view, if you want to trade in the stock market must be rich.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I think that this is the major reason that too many people are now joining the forex market, i think that traders should pay attention to one, but can still learn both.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by Ibrahim Nejm View Post
                In forex you can make profit from a sale or buy
                but in the stock market there is no short selling, just buy
                therefore, the profit is less in stock market & same technical analysis
                Really? Are you sure...so in Stock market you always have to buy stocks and you can never sell it? That is really odd because I though it works like forex. In this case I wont trade in stock I love forex because it gives you good opportunities to buy and sell.
                Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

stock market is a great way to invest/trade too. but even in stock market you can choose between individual company's share or industrial/sector index. when confronted with those two choices many people often pick industrial index such as mini S&P 500 futures, DAX futures, HSI futures or Nikkei 225 futures.

Payment proof can be found in here:
                  https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...-Payment-Proof

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
                  https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...orex-Education

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

I think forex is the big raging bull and its volume is approximately more than five times the volume of new york stock exchange. in future stock exchange ll just be a speck in front of forex trading plan becomes a guide for our trading, so it can trade according to trading rules, it really helps us to focus on the rule trading strategy ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by Rifat View Post

I think forex is the big raging bull and its volume is approximately more than five times the volume of new york stock exchange. in future stock exchange ll just be a speck in front of forex trading plan becomes a guide for our trading, so it can trade according to trading rules, it really helps us to focus on the rule trading strategy
                      There is no compaire with the stock and the Forex market.Forex market is a much batter then the stock market.You know that the currency of a country must do up or down but never goes so far at a time.But in stock a company may go down for more then a year.so i think that Forex is the Best.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by Hamidul View Post
                        There is no compaire with the stock and the Forex market.Forex market is a much batter then the stock market.You know that the currency of a country must do up or down but never goes so far at a time.But in stock a company may go down for more then a year.so i think that Forex is the Best.

Currency buying and selling is seconds we not need other person do sell it or buy mean the online tarding is much powerfula d fexible and more then that Forex market is transaparent we just need to analyze the market very well

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

So many traders even the famous stock professionals are now moving into forex trading becaue it present traders with the opportunity to make real money everyday.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Forex holds more profits and flexibility of trading than the stock market. The liquidity in the forex market is the major factor that distinguishes it from stock trading. Also the volume of traders trading forex is more than those trading stock.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

I have talked to my friends who do trade in stock market often and no one is happy with the different charges brokers charge them, also some shares are difficult to sell due to lesser people trading those, bu this is not the case in forex it is bigger market and has very good liquidity.

Comment

Advanced mode

X