X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Forex is a pressure test? (3)
    Hello my dear friend
    Yes, there is pressure during daily trading in Forex Trading but this is work and this life is my friend
    Indeed, pressure job affects on health
    SoYou should be calm and take a rest to regain your activity
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by metro View Post
    Do you think Forex is a pressure Test ? Are you feeling bad after opening a position ? Are you feeling pressure after enter order ? Do you think this is bad for your health ?

IF not then share us, what happening to you after opening a position ?What should we do and how can we shove this matter ?
    Yes i do, forex is a pressure test. I feel very tense when i open new position. If i forecast trend of forex market exactly i feel very happy, if i don't i will be very tense.
    Forex, nothing is impossible ?

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by GetRichInForex View Post
      Yes i do, forex is a pressure test. I feel very tense when i open new position. If i forecast trend of forex market exactly i feel very happy, if i don't i will be very tense.
      I also think at first. You will feel more pressure if you ever see the chart. I advise you to close the chart after open position. Set the TP and SL, and pray that you continue to make profit. But if you are a scalper is always you need to see chart. Scalper have more pressure. I prefer to intra-day because the stress is lower compared to the scalper.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

pressure is depends on the way you look
        you cant predict market movement and dont get
        any clue how to survive from any bad trade
        thats the pressure, but soon you have figured out
        the solution, theres no more pressure

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

I think it is also pressure test on forex trading. If your emotion is not hard you can not create business on forex so should take Patience.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by yakub View Post
            I think it is also pressure test on forex trading. If your emotion is not hard you can not create business on forex so should take Patience.
            patience to overcome the pressure is a very good thing
            hopefully we'll all be looking forward pressure on the forex, so we all can become a successful trader.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by sugadude View Post
              pressure is depends on the way you look
              you cant predict market movement and dont get
              any clue how to survive from any bad trade
              thats the pressure, but soon you have figured out
              the solution, theres no more pressure
              and dont forget about the pressure to get the money you invest from the trading activities, actually the pressure will go when we have the experience, in this case we can make an example, when we are new to a job we will be nervous and pressured but in the long run you will handle it well

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Forex trading will test your limit and your survival skill everyday. It is a constant pressure test and if you have a weak heart you wont last a month in forex because it will make you crazy sometimes...lol. Stay sane when trading foex don't let it consumed your whole being...lol

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

yes,forex is definitely a pressure test,we never know whether we will have profit or loss after opening a deal,
                  and it hampers my study a lot,i cant concentrate on my study,but no bad affect on my health..

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

No I don't think its pressure for me or my health. who be a serious trader and if he lose his money then he feel bad. He also be attacked by high pressure.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by moushumi View Post
                      yes,forex is definitely a pressure test,we never know whether we will have profit or loss after opening a deal,
                      and it hampers my study a lot,i cant concentrate on my study,but no bad affect on my health..
                      You are right. Its definitely hampers our concentrate from all kind of work as like as study, joy, office work etc. So try to be cool in time trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

yeah it is true that forex test our psycho and emotions...When we enter in to market we become pressurizer, i think this pressure is due to the market uncertainty and our weak psychology...

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Forex trading is mental and psychological test, we should handle both if we want to make money in these market, most traders find it difficult to handle the psychological aspect in trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Yes i am also agree with you. Forex business is also a pressure test many trader come in forex market for make money. some trader start this business emotionally and they can not make profit from forex market. because they have no extra experience. Every trader need trade without emotion then you are a success trader from forex market.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

I think Forex is a mental and psychological test of trader.every time you have to stay in tense and pressure what happen.but it is not physical pressure.it depends on your mind.

Comment

Advanced mode

X