Should we trade many pair or focus one pair only? (4)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Should we trade many pair or focus one pair only? (4)
    Originally posted by andrew View Post
    i agree with you. portfolio is important when we are building any business. there we will find the potential of the business we were in.
    Not only portfolio but timeline and draft is possible because you can ensure your target to be precise and make sure you stick to the plan if no it will be fooling around and lead to disaster.
    Instaforex Supporter l Instaforex
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Focus on one pair will reduce the dispersion
    and makes you able to understand the movement of this pair
    So you can get good pips
    I prefer to to focus on one pair
    Happy trading

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by gallantyukie View Post
      I think Trade with Gold doesn't need a big capital,
      we can Trade with this Forum Bonuses too, but I just think
      that Forex Pair is more Profitable than Gold.
      i can not agree with you......trading Gold in Forex is not a easy thing.....you should
      have enough money to overcome the spike and keep your self safe from the margin
      call....beside this gold has a big spread.....if we have a big bonus only then we can trade Gold...

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

When I focus on one pair I have trading plan just for that pair. When many pairs to trade I like to put pending orders both way and it's winners vs. losers.

Get bonus for your posts! https://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=7466"Bonus for posting" is an incentive program for the forum members. We will give 20 US cents for each your post. By the end of a month you will get bonus to a trading account with InstaForex. Profit from bonus can be withdrawn without any limits.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by harvest View Post
          When I focus on one pair I have trading plan just for that pair. When many pairs to trade I like to put pending orders both way and it's winners vs. losers.
          Maybe your trading plan can work well on other pairs also you can give it a try. It can increase your profit as long as you can manage good all trades
          InstaForex Bonuses and Contests

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

I trade in one pair and trade long term. If I try more pairs so no concentration and no proper analysis so it is better trade one pair only. Also when trade more pairs then do many orders and over trading give more loss.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

focus on one pair is important because knowing the history of pair is very important. may be at some point you dont get reasonable profit out of the pair you are focussing but surely you wont loose big time

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

For newbies that are just starting to trade, it is advisable that you just trade 1 pair until you are so familiar with your strategy, Trading multiple currency pair can be confusing for new traders at the start.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by Zibran View Post
                  i can not agree with you......trading Gold in Forex is not a easy thing.....you should
                  have enough money to overcome the spike and keep your self safe from the margin
                  call....beside this gold has a big spread.....if we have a big bonus only then we can trade Gold...
                  It is true that Trading Gold is not easy..
                  with Proper Money Management and a good Trade Plan,
                  sure it'll be safe, even with small investment, we can survive longer..

gallantyukie's Trading Journal
                  Want to be Firm/Institution Fund Manager (Trade Big Account without Deposit) Check my Group..!!
                  "Nothing Better Enjoyment than Riding Swing in Clear Sky"

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

yes as far gold is concerned it can be risky now because if you buy gold then you never if it will go as much down as much it has come up and also you can not predict if this will keep on going up so better to wait for some time and just stay away if you are not confident.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

so you think there is no way to predict the rise and fall of gold. there is a big profit margin in gold if one has a big account.
                      there must be some way of predicting this forex monster (gold)

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by gallantyukie View Post
                        It is true that Trading Gold is not easy..
                        with Proper Money Management and a good Trade Plan,
                        sure it'll be safe, even with small investment, we can survive longer..
                        In my personal view...
                        There is no easy thing about trading...
                        Whether we trade forex, commodity, or stock....
                        It's always required years of learning process...

sigpic

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by techboy View Post
                          For newbies that are just starting to trade, it is advisable that you just trade 1 pair until you are so familiar with your strategy, Trading multiple currency pair can be confusing for new traders at the start.
                          those trader who are newbie or when your are not sure about your pair then you can concentrate on one pair but some time more pairs help you to recover your loss and you can manage your capital in profit.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by greenteafx View Post
                            In my personal view...
                            There is no easy thing about trading...
                            Whether we trade forex, commodity, or stock....
                            It's always required years of learning process...
                            yes, you are right..
                            Trading is not easy, and forex is so complicated..
                            it needs yearly learning to get understand the Market..

gallantyukie's Trading Journal
                            Want to be Firm/Institution Fund Manager (Trade Big Account without Deposit) Check my Group..!!
                            "Nothing Better Enjoyment than Riding Swing in Clear Sky"

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

for my own experience i think it is depends on trader and the system that they used for me i Just trade with one pair,they can have more time and energy to check the information,to help me decide the trend. ..................................so i think we need to give focus at only one or tow pairs so that its easy for us doing well. .................................................. ...

Comment

Advanced mode

X