Spend only what you are willing to lose in Forex (9)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Spend only what you are willing to lose in Forex (9)
    Originally posted by hibbah1 View Post
    now a days i am working on this factor that i must train my self to calculate the risk before actually jumping in to the trade directly.
    I did the same. Still learning to set the risk in a trade. I still can not accept the loss. I will continue to strengthen the heart and to lose more.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by mobilecharger1 View Post
    yes right a trader must invest that amount of money which they can afford to loss for me 1% is enough to invest as if loose can be not that much hurt ones if big capital then it will be a great psychological and health effect on loosing it.
    i agree with you , after two years in forex markets and i deposited just small amount of money because i can't withstand losing big amount of money .

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by dedo View Post
      i agree with you , after two years in forex markets and i deposited just small amount of money because i can't withstand losing big amount of money .
      So am,i still felt scared if should use huge number of deposit,because if get wiped out just will make sad for me,i know my skills not good enough being good trader,so i am porefer with seeking free capital through forex forum that giving bonus for post,this one chances to make free money .lol
      [Instaforex][ Instaforex facebook]

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

I think that Anyone who fails to adhere to this basic rule will have the problem of wasting funds through losses that they will get in forex trading. It is only when we become professional traders that we can invest any amount into the forex business....

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by hibbah1 View Post
          now a days i am working on this factor that i must train my self to calculate the risk before actually jumping in to the trade directly.
          It is always good to know how much we want to risk on a trade so that we can determine what values the take profit and stop loss etc should be but more importantly you have to train yourself to be disciplined so that you do not change those levels and measures once you have set them ...So train to be disciplined while you are at it...
          Smile if you are reading this, that means that you are still alive...where there's life there's hope!...Do not let anything get you down, life is too short...

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

After to years of trading it's amazing that you still keep your feet grounded in the floor. That is a good achievements already. Me, am on my first year but I think I have experienced all there is need to experience in trading. I have no regrets I trade my own style and follow my own rules...am happy but not yet satisfied because there still so many things that I can do yet so little time.

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I completely agree with this object.This strategy should be adoptive by every dealer in all trading platforms.Forex industry is real volatilize and there are rattling few chances that your contemplate faculty go 100% according to your work.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by chidi View Post
                It is even better that the forex trader actually trades with no deposit bonus if they are newbies that need to learn. This is a 100% risk free learning in forex exchange trading.
                A pro trader once said to me that you should practice to trade in your real account, like you are trading in your demo account. And this can only be achieved if you deposit the money in your trading account that you can afford to lose.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

investing the whole money into the trading account that does not mean that you are going to loss all invested money right so mean that very important for you that first of all you have to make a risk to reward ratio just apply it and effectively control the risk

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

I do not want to lose recently i am join forex market and now my two trade are loss and 1 trade i won i think next trade i won this market.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

thats right and its so important to trade what we can afford to lose and i think its not a good idea to trade with our hard cash money that we need for our family spences.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by muhannadcent View Post
                        thats right and its so important to trade what we can afford to lose and i think its not a good idea to trade with our hard cash money that we need for our family spences.
                        yes, don't trading using the hard work cash that we are got that is not good for us to use it on the forex and when we are loss it we are also got the emotion on there

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by NikitaBelle View Post
                          After to years of trading it's amazing that you still keep your feet grounded in the floor. That is a good achievements already. Me, am on my first year but I think I have experienced all there is need to experience in trading. I have no regrets I trade my own style and follow my own rules...am happy but not yet satisfied because there still so many things that I can do yet so little time.
                          yes it is an achievement and i am happy for that but i still didn't achieve a lot of goals that i want from trading in forex .

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

I agree with you friend.but i think forex is not the loss site it is the great site to profit. if you spend much money and time i sure it will give you interest.....................

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by wahabraheem View Post
                              investing the whole money into the trading account that does not mean that you are going to loss all invested money right so mean that very important for you that first of all you have to make a risk to reward ratio just apply it and effectively control the risk
                              you are right ,but i think trading with big amount of my money will make me nervous and will affect in my performance during trading .

Comment

Advanced mode

X