Spend only what you are willing to lose in Forex (8)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Spend only what you are willing to lose in Forex (8)
    since i knew this forum, i've stop using my own money to trade in forex, lol. it's safer to trade using the bonuses. perhaps if i've gained my confident again on my strategy, i'll start using my own money again.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by NikitaBelle View Post
    what they are willing or capable to lose?
    I use my own money for investments in forex, unused money for daily needs, even if experiencing losses and loss of all, there may be a disappointed but not too deep, let it go, but if we put on other people's money or borrowed money, if we lose everything, we will be confused to refund and charge

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by jokowiyo View Post
      if we are trading without a good concept will be worth nothing. all we sacrifice will be lost. trading success is how we can manage money well in order to make money maybe that money management is very important to do.
      I agree with your opinion, money management is crucial to the success of our trade without money management in our trade, we will not be able to succeed in our trade.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by yoyok View Post
        I agree with your opinion, money management is crucial to the success of our trade without money management in our trade, we will not be able to succeed in our trade.
        money management is very important fto survieve our account and generate good profit. we can avoid suffer margin call is we setting stop loss base on our money managemnt

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by sfc79 View Post
          since i knew this forum, i've stop using my own money to trade in forex, lol. it's safer to trade using the bonuses. perhaps if i've gained my confident again on my strategy, i'll start using my own money again.
          It is the benefit of forum that many traders have not to worry about money to be deposited in trading accounts. You can get a handsome amount of bonus in your trading account every month by the forum.

Forum Rules l Bonus for Posting Rules l Bonus for posting (FAQ)l How to Attach Accountl

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

I think these are essential in beginning to learn forex trading is that the money you can afford to lose in case of loss of either working otherwise you will put himself in the situation is safe

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

In insta while you learn in this forum, you will also receive $ 0.20 per post. if you are active enough, then you will receive payment at the beginning of the month following the beginning of your trading capital. And you no longer need to fear losing your trading capital, here is How can the way you can generate consistent and profitable.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by blessingesohe View Post
                True talk, let's spend what we are willing to loose in forex trade! Forex involves a high risk, and a possibility of a trader loosing all his equities at once, let's be careful!
                I definitely agree that we should only spend what we are able to lose...common sense really..However, one would only lose all of their capital overall if they were using bad money management with a level of high leverage that would facilitate a 99%-100% loss of their account..So to reduce that possibility i think we should have some discipline and self control, good money management and a profitable and consistent strategy especially if we would be using high leverage...

Smile if you are reading this, that means that you are still alive...where there's life there's hope!...Do not let anything get you down, life is too short...

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

I think we have to mentality for lose all of our invested amount. It is a high risky field. Anything can be happen here. But do not leave concentration.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

I always censor myself whenever I want to invest in Forex, always keeping in mind that anything can happen in a market as uncertain and in flux as the currency markets.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

forex is a risky business and if we invest money and we are trading without any knowldge then it will be very harmful to us

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

we are already in the best forex forum in the world. there is no reason for us to borrow money and risk to put money that we can't afford to loss.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by akshay1728 View Post
                          forex is a risky business and if we invest money and we are trading without any knowldge then it will be very harmful to us
                          Indeed, so if we have money for practice trading we can post in forums and earn bonus money for trading. This way the risk is minimal and wont burn a hole in our pocket.

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

i agree with your thread , i think that the trader must spend in forex the amount of money that he will not be sad if he lose because the losses in this field come before the profits , and i think that the forex deserves every cent that is payed on it because we can get a lot of profits in the forex with the least amount of capital

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

This from one of the tips that I had at the beginning of learning Forex and I work out perfectly because I can not work with money I need a future that will put me under great pressure if either surplus money will I trade and I'm comfortable psychologically

Comment

Advanced mode

X