Spend only what you are willing to lose in Forex (7)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Spend only what you are willing to lose in Forex (7)
    Originally posted by shero
    sometimes I think that If we spend according to our pockets in forex , then we stand a good chance to trade successfully without our emotions affecting us too much , our emotions is mostly at work when we have a lot to lose.
    yeah you should never force using a large trade and capital do not correspond to your financial plan because it will kill your own finances
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

yes financial you need to be good enough if you are trying to do forex trading and this is why we say every one can not be a successful trader as person have different situations and methods and so money management is all we have to learn and we also need to make some calculations so mathematics also used. so education is also required for a trader

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by bestlooser View Post
      yes financial you need to be good enough if you are trying to do forex trading and this is why we say every one can not be a successful trader as person have different situations and methods and so money management is all we have to learn and we also need to make some calculations so mathematics also used. so education is also required for a trader
      true what you say is not easy to become a successful trader because many aspects of trade that need to be noticed, including how we make the calculation of good money management

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

I am not willing to lose money in this business. It became one of my motivation to keep learning-and learning, so it did not lose my money. I always read this forum other than to find any information and I could also add my capital.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by shmily5660 View Post
          agree all of above that first trade on demo or do some practice on real bonus amount that comes from forums like this i am happy with that without investing my own real money i am trading on live account.
          Yup after demo, people should go with cent account and practice there for almost 3 month and they should learn that they can control their emotions or not.

As you sow, so shall you reap.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Yes it is always recommended that invest only that amount which you can afford to lose and do not invest more because chances of loss are very big.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

yes, i am Spend only what i am willing to lose in Forex because forex trading is not garanted to be always winner and some times i have only what am willing to lose, and always there is hope.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by ganeshjain View Post
                Yup after demo, people should go with cent account and practice there for almost 3 month and they should learn that they can control their emotions or not.
                Well if you guarantee that 3 months cent training will be able to make a good tarding system ? i don`t think so that 90 days will be not useful if you not know what`s you doing more better will be that if use proper method then one day tarding is better rather 90 days trade

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

The mistakes of most of the new traders
                  they are investing low amount of money thinking that it can make millions of dollars in few trades
                  you must set an ideal goal that you can achieve, not destroying your account every time because of greed
                  so if you want to make high profits rapidly
                  so you have to invest higher amounts of money

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by wahabraheem View Post
                    Well if you guarantee that 3 months cent training will be able to make a good tarding system ? i don`t think so that 90 days will be not useful if you not know what`s you doing more better will be that if use proper method then one day tarding is better rather 90 days trade
                    3 months in demo trading is not an assurance that you will do good in live market. What you learned in demo is only a part of the bigger picture that live market would paint for you. Trade in cent accounts after your demo and don't lose yourself...in the process...lol

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by NikitaBelle View Post
                      3 months in demo trading is not an assurance that you will do good in live market. What you learned in demo is only a part of the bigger picture that live market would paint for you. Trade in cent accounts after your demo and don't lose yourself...in the process...lol
                      Yes its a good advice to trade in cent account. Anyone new in forex trading must start from demo account and then he should trade in cent account for emotional practice. That will help you a lot in strengthening your emotional training.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by shero
                        a big mistake is that a lot of new trader put money in forex beyond their own pocket , they willing to owe money just to start trading forex , that's totally dangerous and break the investment rules
                        I was not able to borrow money from anyone to do this because trade will actually kill my own and I'm not going to do it than I should be frustrated in trade

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

this is true, greedy side and over confident make us make deposit more than we can afford to loss. if we end up with margin call all i can tell you is you will ruin your life. i have been in this stages and it makes me depress for 6 months. that's the lowest point in my live.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

yes this is true actually the greed is make us try forex again and again and again if we are failing again and again and this is what actually happen in gambling so make sure in trading that you are not gambling as gambling is the most dangerous thing as you can lose everything and you can become poor.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Traders who trade with greed cannot achieve anything in forex trading, trading is business that demands discipline in order to make money.

Comment

Advanced mode

X