Spend only what you are willing to lose in Forex (3)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Spend only what you are willing to lose in Forex (3)
    I disagree completely that Forex is an online game this is a business meant for serious business men and women as the case may be anyone taking it as online game is just playing away time and money
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by seadoffx View Post
    I disagree completely that Forex is an online game this is a business meant for serious business men and women as the case may be anyone taking it as online game is just playing away time and money
    yes, forex is a business that can be done online, instead of online gaming, forex can provide consistent profits kepata us, but online games can not deliver profit with consistently to us

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Of the things that he meet me in the difficult to accept the loss Forex Hey, this is very bad feeling when you lose your money in Forex joy in contrast to profit

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by mhmh2003 View Post
        Of the things that he meet me in the difficult to accept the loss Forex Hey, this is very bad feeling when you lose your money in Forex joy in contrast to profit
        It is one of the challenges in this business,
        we must remain calm despite experiencing loss,
        at this time I also experienced loss,
        although slightly, but it has always wanted revenge.
        huh, forex is hard.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

why did you have fun while experiencing loss? I did my best not lose, lose, although it is definitely something, and trying to keep the accumulated profit

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
            that's why it's not a great idea to quit day job if we are just starting out in forex.
            who knows how long it will take for us to make enough money that can replace the monthly salary or even make a substantial amount from forex.
            In my personal opinion...
            For most beginner in forex trading it's wise to keep our daily job until we can make consistent profit in forex trading...
            Because to be able to make consistent profit often can take several years of learning and practice...

sigpic

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by greenteafx View Post
              For most beginner in forex trading it's wise to keep our daily job until we can make consistent profit in forex trading...
              Because to be able to make consistent profit often can take several years of learning and practice...
              Yes you are right
              This is very complex market and to be succeeded you should learn for many years and have some kind of income source

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

If it is appropriate i would cut them into two i would adventure with the half and keep the other to see the result hahah..., and since am a new trader i've already lost a pint of money but neverthless i got afraid because i know that i will get it back soon. Anyway sooner or later i will succeed.
                sorry for my bad english

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by greenteafx View Post
                  you are right, to get profits consistently in the our trade must need a long time, because we would experience many failures in our trade, but we must repair every mistake that we have done if we are to succeed in our trade.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by yoyok View Post
                    you are right, to get profits consistently in the our trade must need a long time, because we would experience many failures in our trade, but we must repair every mistake that we have done if we are to succeed in our trade.
                    indeed you are right about that. Trade with the ones that you know that are obvious in the market and don't overtrade as much in the beginning.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

yoyok, : We can repair or correct any errors that we have that make us to make mistakes in our trades. Forex trading is a business that tasks us and at the same time it is risky so this means that we traders must never invest an amount that we will regret losing.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by chidi View Post
                        yoyok, : We can repair or correct any errors that we have that make us to make mistakes in our trades. Forex trading is a business that tasks us and at the same time it is risky so this means that we traders must never invest an amount that we will regret losing.
                        Thats why it is said spend only what are willing for lose, if you lose too much or invest too much then you may be hurted more so be careful about your investment

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by Jolia View Post
                          Thats why it is said spend only what are willing for lose, if you lose too much or invest too much then you may be hurted more so be careful about your investment
                          if you lose too much can be very influential to the emotions and psychology of our
                          My advice if you've lost a lot you should pause to calm the mind forex trading
                          when it's quiet return to trading

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

correct, the trader must keep psychology in order to remain good, give yourself time to rest and entertain themselves, after having a good psychologist, could do trading again

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by chidi View Post
                              yes, we need to fix any errors that we have done in our trade that make failure in our trade, if we always fix any mistakes that we have done, then our trade skills will also increase.

Comment

Advanced mode

X